Arthur Benedetti

Luketheluckyone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm so weak. Ok, so I ended up subscribing to his account, cos I didn't want to wait, expecting someone to do it instead of me. I expected to be disapointed, and I wasn't expecting for frontal nude, but at least something sexy, sexier than we can see of him from the internet. And that's worse than I expected !

11 pictures : Mainly shirtless, but sometimes in his bed, under his sheets, sometimes in pants, sometimes underwears, sometimes only his face... but nothing increadible. I even think that if you search well, you can already find most of those pictures on the internet.

Step back guys, there's really nothing to see.
Can u post the content pls ?

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can u post the content pls ?
I prefer not, but believe me, all you can see on his OF, you have already seen here or on his IG, sometimes even sexier.

Guys, have talked to him in private this morning. I was already disppointed by his content, but now, I'm also disappointed by the human being. Very unfriendly, arrogant and condescending. He said there will never be any frontal on his OF, even in private demands, and stopped brutally the conversation : "There will never be this on my account, sorry for you. Bye."

He also said that requesting him frontal nude was a "weird demand", that proves that he doesn't even know the basis of OF, and that he is very narrow-minded. Making me feel guilty and weird because I request to a OF creator content some frontal medias, that ain't cool at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Zigmouss

lucasnitb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for sharing!… But you call this privilege? Selfies and closeups on stuff we see basically daily on his feed and story?
That is called irony, sarcasm... of course that's not a privilege at all. That's one of the worst OF content I have ever seen, and I subscribe a lot.

Luketheluckyone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Zigmouss

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not worthes at all, and Arthur will make you feel like a pervert gay guy if you ask for him some nudity.
He’s uncomfortable with guys lurking at him. He doesn’t like to be sexualized.

lucasnitb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is called irony, sarcasm... of course that's not a privilege at all. That's one of the worst OF content I have ever seen, and I subscribe a lot.
Irony through text is hard to read when you have no clue if the person has this type of nature. Well, thank god it was irony lmao

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here we go, he proposes now to buy a picture to unlock in private messages, 15$ with this only title : "The sunday picture".

What I read in this, this is : "I'm a straight guy and I really don't want to be sexualized by gay people, but I created an OF account and I take their money with great pleasure, playing on theiur expectations and proposing them 15$ surprise pictures without any description, because hey, seriously, I'm a great influencor and model b*tch !"