Are men thongs sexy?

Thongloverbcn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve been thinking about that for a long time, for me men in thong look extremely sexy, but I think the popular opinion is that they are not.
I personally love the idea of a man wearing a nice thong under his sweat pants so I wanted to know other guys opinions.

what are your thoughts???

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely find them sexy on men. I love how they cover just enough in front. Then how the fabric in the back accentuate the butt in the back. I also like when they bend over and you can see just a little bit of the puckered hole peeking out.. sexy as hell

Thongloverbcn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the sexiest underwear for men is a sport-cut cotton boxer short. After that, a nice fitting brief like Calvin Klein. So you know how I feel about thongs on men.
I’ve never understood that. Because when it comes to bulge I think we all know that thongs make it look bigger and yummier. Isn’t it?

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my case at least I also think my bulge look better in thong than in briefs or boxer
I agree ! Well, for my bulge anyway…@Thongloverbcn we would love to see yours;) IMG_0098.jpeg

Attachments

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally it's very rare I wear any underwear,but if I need some it tends to be a thong.
I'm surprised how they aren't a more regular style for guys , Upto 90s they were often on shelves in stores along side briefs etc. And with fashion for fitted jeans,joggers etc they're a good option.

I Think they look great on guys and with a decent pouch they're great to wear. Quite freeing, unlike jocks that hold you tight.

One of my tare times
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/flashguyuks-gallery-pictures.57142/

Reactions: hammer3342