Appreciating The Look Of A Circumcised Penis

samjones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok nothing against uncut guys but i just feel that a cut dick looks better and nicer and wanted to start a thread of appreciating circumcised dicks and how they look

Actually nothing great about a circumcised one. It's like a head without hair. A dry and wrinkly head. Often there is a scar. With the foreskin, goes the several benefits that comes naturally.

I agree really love a neatly cut cock. You are lucky living in USA as there are lots about. Here in UK they are like hens teeth! Its only oldies like me who are circumcised!

How lucky is it when you realize that you cannot reverse it and no real benefit (unless circumsion is done for medical reasons)?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Definitely better a circumcised penis than having a long foreskin. Especially if this extends far beyond the glans. I say this despite the fact that I am uncircumcised. For me it is in fact preferable that a part of the glans is always visible (and exposed).

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree really love a neatly cut cock. You are lucky living in USA as there are lots about. Here in UK they are like hens teeth! Its only oldies like me who are circumcised!

Oh, I'm not so sure! I know UK guys of all ages who are circumcised - whether for medical or cosmetic or religious reasons. Those who register on cuttingclub.cc are a wide variety of ages and reasons. I certainly know from personal acquaintance three guys in their 20s who have chosen to be circumcised.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally much prefer the look of a nicely circumcised penis. I think it looks more attractive, cleaner & more masculine.
Yes, so do I, ever since I first saw them at school, and more so once I actually got to play with one. Took me a while to get round to having mine done, but I am very pleased I did, and only wish I'd done so long before.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like everything else in this world, there are guys who's glans don't look as good as others, but that is always in the eye of the beholder. I am cut and I am glad I was. I have a fuller looking head and I think it looks better exposed. Certainly easier to keep clean, and with periodic moisturizer will stay perfectly soft.
Left wing clothed.jpg

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My previous post was removed, I mentioned my school days, and that was against the rules. Apologies if that caused any offence.

I was circumcised as a boy, so I suppose it's all I've known. Don't see many others circumcised in the UK so perhaps it being more rare and seeing others looking like me makes me appreciate more? I quite like having my glans on display always, I enjoy going to nude beaches and clubs, so perhaps its the ultimate nudity aspect!