Relaxing the pelvic floor to become a shower instead of a grower?

ThickHungYes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a fairly large penis. Around 8 inches. And I am at an average weight. 6ft 178 lbs

Anyway, I am circumcised. And sometimes the skin on my penis covers my head. It can be uncomfortable when this happens.
Sometimes I take down my pants and my head is out like normal. But sometimes, it like retracts back where the skin is over the head. Anyway, I was reading into this and one thing I read was that if you can fix tight pelvic floor muscles it can make you more of a "shower" to where the penis hangs out when flaccid.

I am wondering if anyone here has any experience on this topic? Do you think exercises to loosen a tight pelvic floor would actually fix that? Is there any truth to this or would it be a waste of time? Is there something else that one can do to fix the problem?

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There’s definitely some truth to that, but hard to say how much it would help.
You could try an alpha blocker like alfuzosin, which blocks adrenaline down there so the muscles relax and gives u a better flaccid hang.
A reverse kegel routine is probably what you’d need to do to correct a tight pelvic floor

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
The reverse kegel will help you I have noticed more blood flow at the top half of my penis with reverse kegel and better blood flow at the bottom half with regular kegel