Apolo Adrii

rish2803

Expert Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If my memory serves well, Apolo Adrii had bottomed twice on camera so far.
1) Apolo got fucked by Frank Valencia on couch.
2) Apolo got fucked by a dude in blue t-shirt. (He charged $25 for this scene on OF)

Is there a new bottoming scene from him? I just checked rawfuckclub. It's a threeway, but the penetration looks fake. The guy who "fucks" Apolo from behind has a soft dick.
the video with frank was fake . the scene with the blue t-shirt guy( kimetxxx on twitter) is the only real bottoming scene he has done

p123fit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not fake. I bought that scene from his OF. There is clear penetration, even only doggy style.
I think it's fake and the top's dick is rubbing against Apolo's taint. Watch when the top pulls out. His dick drop too soon as he pulls away.

Reactions: offlx

anonymus30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello everyone! Now checking the fans site apolo, and surprise there is one new bottoming video, but dont know who is top…Unfortunately the video is PPV and the price is extreme high 80$ and approx 18 min.

top2bottom1069

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello everyone! Now checking the fans site apolo, and surprise there is one new bottoming video, but dont know who is top…Unfortunately the video is PPV and the price is extreme high 80$ and approx 18 min.

$80? See how greedy these OF creators are. He will lower the price for sure. I bought his 2 bottoming scenes, and regretted. It's not worth the money he charged for.