Apolo Adrii

Rob78327

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of people keep asking or saying he’s gay for pay or bi. According to his own words he’s gay. I don’t know if by gay he means only “cis” or as long as you say your a man or at least not a woman he down with you. He does some work with RFC so Victor Deex might be in his future. Who knows what he’ll be saying 2 years from now.

Cacheelma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's PPV ($50). And it's only 14 minutes.
Last time he bottomed, he wasn't even naked and it was so brief. I paid 25$ for it and I honestly regret it.

This time, the preview alone looks super salivating. I'm tempted. But, 50$? In this economy? And you don't even know what you're getting?

It does seem like his scene partner is going to release this scene on his OF on the 5th of November though. His OF is actually open for non-member to see the posts (text only). So we'll see if he actually posts it. The sub price is only 9.99$ too.

• Wow
Reactions: COHKEC673

Cacheelma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andolini's website has the scene for sale for less than 10$. I bit the bullet (of course I did, I love Apolo) and here's what I found:

- The actual fucking is around 3-4 min.

- No condom.

- The penetration is clear and very hot!

- They kissed while fucking.

- Apolo is clearly struggling, I find it very very hot.

- Apolo didn't cum while getting fucked.

Overall, for less than 10$ it's very good. But if I were to pay 50$? Heck no. Gosh!