Anyone in los angeles?

markgaveda

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Central LA here. Zip code is undisclosed. Mid 20s, vers, 5' 6", 6.5".

I'm down if there's interest in organizing and hosting an orgy somewhere. I'd most likely be available some time in or after mid-to-late January. I went to one in late 2018, and I found the experience enjoyable. The more participants, the merrier.

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I figured it might get the most exposure here.

doseph462

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Central LA here. Zip code is undisclosed. Mid 20s, vers, 5' 6", 6.5".

I'm down if there's interest in organizing and hosting an orgy somewhere. I'd most likely be available some time in or after mid-to-late January. I went to one in late 2018, and I found the experience enjoyable. The more participants, the merrier.

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I figured it might get the most exposure here.
That idea sounds amazing. Keep me in the loop!

LankySam

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good post, HotThroatLA!
I have numerous pix on my profile. That said, I’m a gay male top, 54, 6ft, 175lbs, with a 7” hard length uncut cock. My zip code is 93065 (Simi Valley).
Hot pics. I like the ones where you are wearing a cock ring. Do you wear one for better erections?

Randomchico

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone been to the New Jalisco gay strip club in DTLA? Does anyone know any good gay clubs in LA ? Just curious since I’m still tryna explore my sexuality and don’t have any gay friends I’m finally old enough to start going to clubs

Themissingframe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone been to the New Jalisco gay strip club in DTLA? Does anyone know any good gay clubs in LA ? Just curious since I’m still tryna explore my sexuality and don’t have any gay friends I’m finally old enough to start going to clubs
I’ve never been but I’d be open to going