ILoveMusclesSoMuch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if any muscle guys/gym bros, natty or not would like to have a horny hypeman lust over them and motivate them?

So I'm not a muscle dude, but I'm obsessed with witnessing guys get bigger and more muscular overtime. I once came into contact with a 48 year old weightlifter online who wanted to grow bigger. We added eachother on snapchat and we snapped everynight during his workouts and before bed. Besides our age gap (I'm 22) we were really turning eachother on. He loved to show off and get bigger and flex in snaps and receiving praise turned him on a lot. He liked feeling big and powerful. I was drooling over this guy lol.

No need to be huge, skinny fit dudes with nice definition turn me on a lot too. I'll help you grow don't worry about it.

Pup-E-Zee

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was wondering if any muscle guys/gym bros, natty or not would like to have a horny hypeman lust over them and motivate them?

So I'm not a muscle dude, but I'm obsessed with witnessing guys get bigger and more muscular overtime. I once came into contact with a 48 year old weightlifter online who wanted to grow bigger. We added eachother on snapchat and we snapped everynight during his workouts and before bed. Besides our age gap (I'm 22) we were really turning eachother on. He loved to show off and get bigger and flex in snaps and receiving praise turned him on a lot. He liked feeling big and powerful. I was drooling over this guy lol.

No need to be huge, skinny fit dudes with nice definition turn me on a lot too. I'll help you grow don't worry about it.
I’m liking the idea already! Hit me up.

Reactions: Electronips