Any guys wanted pose for me? (to draw)

KaloVisor

Legendary Member
Media
Moravian Falls, North Carolina, United States
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, I love to draw, I took an art class in college and would love to keep up with my practice. so far one of the members on here already posed for me via webcam. and it turned out pretty well (once I hear back from him I will post the image).

So anymore guys want to pose for me on here? if you are in NC I might be able to draw you in person if your up for that. (just PM me the details. it's a bit easier to draw with lighting and such in person). but I understand that's probably not an option for most people. I do have a guest room if you wanted to stay the night if it is a bit farther away (probably have to get to know you a bit before agreeing to that). (I love everyone, I would draw anyone for practice. but being as I'm gay. mostly guys in their 20s-40s as far as nude posing goes. though if I am in the right mood I am open to drawing women as well.

hourhamster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, I love to draw, I took an art class in college and would love to keep up with my practice. so far one of the members on here already posed for me via webcam. and it turned out pretty well (once I hear back from him I will post the image).

So anymore guys want to pose for me on here? if you are in NC I might be able to draw you in person if your up for that. (just PM me the details. it's a bit easier to draw with lighting and such in person). but I understand that's probably not an option for most people. I do have a guest room if you wanted to stay the night if it is a bit farther away (probably have to get to know you a bit before agreeing to that). (I love everyone, I would draw anyone for practice. but being as I'm gay. mostly guys in their 20s-40s as far as nude posing goes. though if I am in the right mood I am open to drawing women as well.
Hey sounds fun. I'd like to model for you. Dm me if you wanna talk about it?

KaloVisor

Legendary Member
Media
Moravian Falls, North Carolina, United States
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, sorry I know a lot of you guys have expressed interest in me drawing you, I have ran into some car trouble. it and has just been a very busy week. with thanksgiving coming up and work. I MIGHT be able to draw someone this Friday if any of you are free then.

probably in the morning or early after noon. US, EST. (east coast time)

Ilovedp

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, sorry I know a lot of you guys have expressed interest in me drawing you, I have ran into some car trouble. it and has just been a very busy week. with thanksgiving coming up and work. I MIGHT be able to draw someone this Friday if any of you are free then.

probably in the morning or early after noon. US, EST. (east coast time)
I'm interested if you're free early afternoon Friday.

JakeW1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

id happily but im far away but dont mind laying live on cam for u

Attachments

captainaura

Sexy Member
Media

Hey there, I would be happy to pose for you any time online - have posed online few times as well as in person a number of times for artists - beginners to more experienced.

Attachments

Reactions: KaloVisor