Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m in Salisbury looking for a JO bud
Same but I'm in Rocky Mount. I've never even compared equipment with a buddy but want to try that stuff. It's not to terribly far(2.5-2.75hrs) so maybe we could meet somewhere in between to meet up and talk in person.

PuffTaco

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapel Hill area. Into muscle worship and pleasing you however I can. I don’t want or expect you to reciprocate.

Also really into giving massages and working sore/tense muscles. Honestly, a good massage is a workout and a turn-on for me so it’s a triple win if you enjoy it. I’d love to give you a massage, even if it’s not sexual at all and I don’t need anything in return! Hmu

6, 2’ — 190lbs — white/blonde-ish

KaloVisor

Legendary Member
Media
Moravian Falls, North Carolina, United States
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapel Hill area. Into muscle worship and pleasing you however I can. I don’t want or expect you to reciprocate.

Also really into giving massages and working sore/tense muscles. Honestly, a good massage is a workout and a turn-on for me so it’s a triple win if you enjoy it. I’d love to give you a massage, even if it’s not sexual at all and I don’t need anything in return! Hmu

6, 2’ — 190lbs — white/blonde-ish

I LOVE getting massages, I work two some landscaping and as a driver so my legs could really use some attention, I'm in Wilkes County. not sure how far away that is from chapel hill. I am pretty strong, not exactly a body builder though.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Visiting Charlotte in a few weeks. Would love to meet up with a nice guy who would be interested in stroking, sucking and maybe more! Have hotel. Solo. Sane. Check out my profile. Message me if interested.

thing123

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Visiting Charlotte in a few weeks. Would love to meet up with a nice guy who would be interested in stroking, sucking and maybe more! Have hotel. Solo. Sane. Check out my profile. Message me if interested.
Hey, if you would like a massage, I’m available… skilled hands here … I’m free after 3 everyday