Anthony Zugic

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That plus the huge awkward fake teeth and his attitude is what turned me off. I mean, blocking guys for calling you attractive really is just him proving to himself that he's "very very straight". If you need to prove that to yourself and others, you're just insecure. You're "very very straight" but also "very very unintelligent". I don't mind an egocentric guy. I don't mind an alphamale who gives zero F's. But if you have to blur your skin, get insanely fake teeth and repost your old photo's up to six times you're hardly an alphamale, just insecure.
Around ordinary or regular men I bet he feels totally superior but put him in the vicinity with other attractive male fitness models he probably feel insecure?.

Reactions: jasperdejong

kiren

Superior Member
Media
Can't believe this used to him. So hot.

d6d6a963b6f35c0cf8f0f9454ed3a6b7.jpg

Entrelencois

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That plus the huge awkward fake teeth and his attitude is what turned me off. I mean, blocking guys for calling you attractive really is just him proving to himself that he's "very very straight". If you need to prove that to yourself and others, you're just insecure. You're "very very straight" but also "very very unintelligent". I don't mind an egocentric guy. I don't mind an alphamale who gives zero F's. But if you have to blur your skin, get insanely fake teeth and repost your old photo's up to six times you're hardly an alphamale, just insecure.
yeah honeslty there rr better guys than him so many with more gains to be friendly ahhahahaha he is pathetic and just a tonyfy body just a body

jasperdejong

Legendary Member
Media
yeah honeslty there rr better guys than him so many with more gains to be friendly
Yes, and who don't need to repost old pictures every five minutes. His content isn't sincere or unique and his attitude is unfriendly, and people can smell that stuff from miles away. Like I said, he is very attractive but over time I've given up hope. He keeps promising a bigger and better shape, but he's been reposting some of these pics for years now. I wish he would realize that it's not so much about the shape, but very much about the vibe and unique content.

This is why for instance Vlado Gerasimov gets over 10K likes on a photo of him just showing his watch, and Anthony can barely get 5K on an almost naked body when he has 106K followers.

Another example is Maurice Laaß who, shapewise, has a much smaller build and less gains, but his content is unique, he engages with his audience, he's smart and he's friendly and that pays off (393K followers). Doesn't try to act like the next Geordie Shore type of guy that only thinks about muscles, drives a BMW and smokes shisha. He responds to his followers (regular random people) sometimes and does live videos on Instagram. Anthony only replies to either "hoes" or "bros" and gives off an overall smallminded vibe.

Hat123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this pretty much confirms he has a small dick (might be a grower) and boy oh boy are those plastic teeth hideous.

well never know, ik a 10" thick who is around 2" soft.

happened to stumble upon his stories yesterday by coincidence, guy got thicker and still lean, way better than a stick with low bf%

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Hat123456