Anthony Zugic

jasperdejong

Legendary Member
Media
Thank God he is not smiling. Those new teeths look so horribly fake...
I agree. In the continuation of that vid I just posted (second slide of insta story) he was smiling. I think he needs to become comfortable with his teeth as his mouth movement is very weird and I hope they become less white soon, because they look like plastic at this point.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just noticed this guy blocked me on instagram just because i keep commenting how handsome he is....
Maybe he is not that comfortable of these kind of comments from men?. In some of my experience it is better to be a silent admirer of many of these male fitness influencers.

jasperdejong

Legendary Member
Media
I just noticed this guy blocked me on instagram just because i keep commenting how handsome he is....
Yeah he's a bit of a douche. You can tell by the way he runs his instagram page that he's quite homophobic. He recently posted some answers to questions people asked and one of his replies was something to the extent of "I'm straight but I don't mind as long as there's respect" but then he goes around blocking gay followers who are commenting that he's hot. Like, what did you expect? You're on an online platform exploiting your half naked body for attention and buzz.

Also, he often just reposts older pictures, with some of them being reposted six or seven times even if you check his feed.

I was a very big fan and he's obviously very attractive, and I don't mind an alphamale who ignores the gays, but if you need to block them just because they call you sexy, you have issues and are obviously uncomfortable with your own sexuality or you wouldn't need to do so.

Also, the new fake plastic teeth look like they're a two dollar botch job from taiwan.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah he's a bit of a douche. You can tell by the way he runs his instagram page that he's quite homophobic. He recently posted some answers to questions people asked and one of his replies was something to the extent of "I'm straight but I don't mind as long as there's respect" but then he goes around blocking gay followers who are commenting that he's hot. Like, what did you expect? You're on an online platform exploiting your half naked body for attention and buzz.

Also, he often just reposts older pictures, with some of them being reposted six or seven times even if you check his feed.

I was a very big fan and he's obviously very attractive, and I don't mind an alphamale who ignores the gays, but if you need to block them just because they call you sexy, you have issues and are obviously uncomfortable with your own sexuality or you wouldn't need to do so.

Also, the new fake plastic teeth look like they're a two dollar botch job from taiwan.
So in his own mindset 'gay' men are disrespecting him if they are complimenting about his physical aethetics?. Do you which part of Germany is he from?.

Entrelencois

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read a online publication that writer believes most misogynists and male sexists are overwhelming homophobic as well.
in fact , when i wrote a message he said me why u write u can see ymy pics on my insta

hahaha soo he believes he is cr7 or some wtf .

Reactions: Hat123456

jasperdejong

Legendary Member
Media
The skin filters he uses makes him look like an alien.
That plus the huge awkward fake teeth and his attitude is what turned me off. I mean, blocking guys for calling you attractive really is just him proving to himself that he's "very very straight". If you need to prove that to yourself and others, you're just insecure. You're "very very straight" but also "very very unintelligent". I don't mind an egocentric guy. I don't mind an alphamale who gives zero F's. But if you have to blur your skin, get insanely fake teeth and repost your old photo's up to six times you're hardly an alphamale, just insecure.

Reactions: Hat123456