Anthony Recker MegaButt - Minor League Baseball Player

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of his teammates do we think hit it on the road away from wifey or after practice showers? Give me your thoughts lol

He's a big dude. I doubt anyone could have their way with him if he didn't want it.

Beefcakearchives

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of his teammates do we think hit it on the road away from wifey or after practice showers? Give me your thoughts lol
I don't think any because he's straight, maybe some homoerotic situations though. His straightness arouses me even more, makes it so fun to picture banging the shit out of his phat virgin ass.

Mdwstbijck

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think any because he's straight, maybe some homoerotic situations though. His straightness arouses me even more, makes it so fun to picture banging the shit out of his phat virgin ass.
Definitely homoerotic

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy wrote about his ass in one of his books. If I remember correctly, he went to a Mets game, had seats right behind home plate (of course), and was naturally gobsmacked by Recker’s rump. I think that’s the moment when he decided to find a way to get him on the show.

oitnb115

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Andy wrote about his ass in one of his books. If I remember correctly, he went to Mets game, had seats right behind home plate (of course), and was naturally gobsmacked by Recker’s rump. I think that’s the moment when he decided to find a way to get him on the show.
He did, I want to find the episode and the aftershow. I seen the episode and there was a brief mention of his ass (but Andy said they would save for that the aftershow) and Anthony laughed.

I would love to see the aftershow Anthony bartended on to hear what was said, if anything