Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I defended his look for a long time, but even I have to admit when gets unbridled. All those tattoo together started to lose shape and blend together as one ugly thing, and the hair with the mustache... Not his best look
I regrettably have to partially agree. The mustache is not it and the tattoos are a little distracting. If he's happy though that's fair enough.

servx

Admired Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like I'm alone saying it but I still like his tattoos and I think they look great atm :sob: looking back, they are more cohesive than before and look like a big piece of art. I really like them

I understand why y'all don't though! It's a matter of preference.

Bruhisbruh

Cherished Member
Media
I feel like I'm alone saying it but I still like his tattoos and I think they look great atm :sob: looking back, they are more cohesive than before and look like a big piece of art. I really like them

I am on your team! I really love his tattoo too.

Sethxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I used to really like them before the latest addition, now it's giving Too Much Gene

• Haha
Reactions: servx

ellewoods20

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some Anthony from their recent show. Maybe I was imagining it but I definitely thought he was bulging throughout the night. He pretended to start sucking that giant joint for a bit. I also really like his facial hair lately haha.

Attachments

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some Anthony from their recent show. Maybe I was imagining it but I definitely thought he was bulging throughout the night. He pretended to start sucking that giant joint for a bit. I also really like his facial hair lately haha.
definitely bulging.
is there a reason he's dressed up as ian?