Anthony padilla (smosh)

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been out the loop for a while, is he still dating Mykie from glam and gore?
no clue. they haven't posted with each other in a long while. his ig is mostly just stuff from his interviews. i checked hers and she hasn't posted him in a while either. but they still follow each other

Reactions: Drakenfan

Shy_Guy93

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
been out the loop for a while, is he still dating Mykie from glam and gore?
My memory is awful but I'm pretty sure he mentioned her recently in a video implying their still together, however they both have seemingly gone low key on social media surrounding their relationship.

Gaygay89

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My memory is awful but I'm pretty sure he mentioned her recently in a video implying their still together, however they both have seemingly gone low key on social media surrounding their relationship.
He has a boyfriend now on the dl called Brian he's who go him into yoga in the first place. Mykie is just a beard.

• Haha
Reactions: Empirerec and servx

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if he'd ever do an OF? Probably unlikely if he's making enough on Smosh and his own channel. I think he'd make alot on there especially if he did this naked.

View attachment 123027831 View attachment 123027841 View attachment 123027851 View attachment 123027861
I don't see him doing that because, contrary to what people say, these aren't erotic. He's basically doing yoga in just shorts. He doesn't even post shirtless pictures anymore. I don't think he's has the mindset of want to do sexual things during this.

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see him doing that because, contrary to what people say, these aren't erotic. He's basically doing yoga in just shorts. He doesn't even post shirtless pictures anymore. I don't think he's has the mindset of want to do sexual things during this.
Agreed, it's not like he is playing "OMG look at me i AM so sexy" he is doing something that actually lots of people do, but well he is actually very hot, SO doing this naked would be so hot