barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I arrived again around 22pm walked the paths at first was pretty quite, not many cruisers, some Arab guy on a step with a hoodie over his head was cruising me, so i went in the bush, got to the fallen logs, they guy was behind me, i got in position face down ass up, he came behind me & fished his semi hard cut cock out, he asked me for some poppers, so i shared them with him, he was jerking his cock, getting it hard & ready for my hole, i perked up my bottom for him & he lined up & fucked me for 5 mins, he held me closer at one stage & started to unload deep in my guts. Felt good the 1st fuck of the night, had my sticky swimmers planted in deep too, when he was done, he thanked me & moved off with his step.

Later on i saw another fucker from a few weeks back, a bit nerdy but always a nice fuck, when he saw me, he said hello & i said wanna fuck me, he said yep that's why i came, we went to the fallen logs, i got in position & for the next 15mins he fucked me deep & on the end he pumped me full of cum too.

After that we had a little chat & parted ways, till next time.

I decided to take a break on the bench, there i saw the Turk who has fucked me before, so i asked him if he wanted to fuck, he did & we went again to the fallen logs, he came behind me & fucked me for a good 10mins, he pumped 1 x times full of cum but just kept fucking me. After a while, i needed a break my knees on the logs was giving me hell, so i said lets fuck later.

Walked around some more & went back in the bush, 3 guys were having a circle jerk, i went over to them in the dark, i started sucking one guy, his cock was getting rock hard, i turned around & guided his cock to my wet cummy ass, he was soon pushing inside & fucking me, not much later & he held my waist & was pumping me full of more cum in the dark.

After all that i decided to call it a night, till next time, when i got home it was 02:20am.