Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldn't a marine say he's Navy/military?
(I'm not from the USA, I really don't know)

I'm not from the US too, but I think Marines are like a special force. They are not part of the army, navy, or airforce. It is like a fourth branch, considered an elite one. (or something like that lol)

ZenXN

Legendary Member
Media
Wouldn't a marine say he's Navy/military?
(I'm not from the USA, I really don't know)
No. Camilo served in the US Army which is a different branch of service than the US Navy. Technically, the US Marines are part of the US Navy, although the Marines have a separate representation in government.

A Marine would say, "He served and all service is honorable", and might add "even in the US Army". :D

Dr2WGZqUUAEH96_.jpg

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The US military is composed of 6 branches, each with unique missions and responsibilities:
  • Air Force: Executes military operations in the air.
  • Army: Conducts combat missions on the ground. (Andres' branch)
  • Coast Guard: Enforces laws at sea, secures waterways, and leads search and rescue missions.
  • Marines: Supports other branches in land, sea, and air combat and operations.
  • Navy: Protects waterways and provides runways for aircraft when at sea.
  • Space Force: Organizes, trains, and equips members to conduct global space operations.

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Camilo served in the US Army which is a different branch of service than the US Navy. Technically, the US Marines are part of the US Navy, although the Marines have a separate representation in government.

A Marine would say, "He served and all service is honorable", and might add "even in the US Army". :D

View attachment 123977861
The US military is composed of 6 branches, each with unique missions and responsibilities:
  • Air Force: Executes military operations in the air.
  • Army: Conducts combat missions on the ground. (Andres' branch)
  • Coast Guard: Enforces laws at sea, secures waterways, and leads search and rescue missions.
  • Marines: Supports other branches in land, sea, and air combat and operations.
  • Navy: Protects waterways and provides runways for aircraft when at sea.
  • Space Force: Organizes, trains, and equips members to conduct global space operations.
Ha! So he wasn't a marine and I was right!
But for real, thank you for the explanations! ❤️

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How big do you guys think it’s Andres’s cock?
Based on his exploding bulge I'd say he's for sure hung. He probably has huge balls too, that might explain all the volume he's packing. In some pics you can see the outline of the shaft. He's probably a shower and it looks like a good 6/7 inches soft, so it must be between 8/9 when fully hard. It's probably thick too. Max's a happy bottom

andres.jpeg

giofustagno

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Based on his exploding bulge I'd say he's for sure hung. He probably has huge balls too, that might explain all the volume he's packing. In some pics you can see the outline of the shaft. He's probably a shower and it looks like a good 6/7 inches soft, so it must be between 8/9 when fully hard. It's probably thick too. Max's a happy bottom
Looks like my bulge lol

Reactions: InfiniteKing

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m about to make some people mad when I say this but I think he’s all balls. Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s got a nice cock but to me his bulge seems like more balls than anything.
Why do you think this would make people mad?