Andres camilo

rakkasei

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
They are both very cute. Max never properly smiles, he barely lifts the corners of his mouth in photos. Makes him look perpetually fed up with life. Andres seems lighter hearted, he’s gorgeous in photos!
Max has been in the modeling industry for over a decade, he's probably been told not to smile a lot... Andres started modeling in his 30s and doesn't have the reflexes from 10+ years in the industry.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sure Max’s hole was already prepared by the time he met Andres lol
Yeah, he's always been a true bottom in my eyes. I can't belive we don't have any juicy stories about their sex lives here, c'mon gays! Where's the tea?

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, he's always been a true bottom in my eyes. I can't belive we don't have any juicy stories about their sex lives here, c'mon gays! Where's the tea?
Officially he is vers. I also think that he's the bottom, but I don't really have something to base that on

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Officially he is vers. I also think that he's the bottom, but I don't really have something to base that on
Same here, always think Andres is the top. But it all gone as the fact that Max did the proposal, and on most posted stories/photos it always Max who sit behind the wheel and Andres simply nom noms being the princess

Flynhyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same here, always think Andres is the top. But it all gone as the fact that Max did the proposal, and on most posted stories/photos it always Max who sit behind the wheel and Andres simply nom noms being the princess
Wait, so you think only tops can propose? God some of the heteronormative BS people try and associate with sexual preferences in the gay community are just bananas. News flash: they’re both men!