MessiahKhiao

Legendary Member
Media
What makes you say that ?
Hes done this more than once which is only reason I’m saying this. He made a post a while ago about basically saying he grew up not liking his skin color and ethnicity. He has ppl telling him he’s cute, etc. ppl who look like him and he doesn’t find interest in people who look like him. He’s posted his white gf atleast twice on IG and both times he’s deleted her because some ppl connected some dots and realized he isn’t remotely interested in brown ppl, only the antithesis of what he looks like. That’s fine, however when I saw he keeps deleting posts when his comment section doesn’t look the way he wants it to. His “preference” seems to stem from a fetish or self hate based on his posts and deletes, what he mentioned about him needing to accept the way he looks.

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hes done this more than once which is only reason I’m saying this. He made a post a while ago about basically saying he grew up not liking his skin color and ethnicity. He has ppl telling him he’s cute, etc. ppl who look like him and he doesn’t find interest in people who look like him. He’s posted his white gf atleast twice on IG and both times he’s deleted her because some ppl connected some dots and realized he isn’t remotely interested in brown ppl, only the antithesis of what he looks like. That’s fine, however when I saw he keeps deleting posts when his comment section doesn’t look the way he wants it to. His “preference” seems to stem from a fetish or self hate based on his posts and deletes, what he mentioned about him needing to accept the way he looks.
I noticed that aswell but just didn’t connect the dots

Reactions: MessiahKhiao

onlyfansr

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep he’s self hating. He gets rubbed when black Women don’t find black men attractive but yet he doesn’t go for them. He’s weird and has many videos stitched where he reacts to such videos. He even done a video saying he doesn’t discriminate yet he’s always got a white woman on his arm. Not that there’s anything wrong with that... he’s just a contradicting self hating boy. I’ve seen him and he’s very tall and handsome.