A Summer at the Farm (Erotic story)

perrito78

Experimental Member
Media
UN VERANO EN LA GRANJA

Capítulo 15: Cruzando el Rubicón (Parte 2)

"No puedo creer que acabo de hacer eso".

"¡Tu turno ahora!"

Antes de que pudiera limpiarme el semen fresco de la cara, tenía la gran y dura polla de Joe frotándose contra mis labios. Su herramienta estaba goteando líquido preseminal.

No pensé demasiado en lo que estaba pasando, abrí la boca y me tragué la polla.

Lo deseaba tanto de todos los modos.

"¡Joder, tienes hambre, muchacho!"

Era.

Inmediatamente, comenzó a moverse hacia arriba y hacia abajo su enorme miembro. Hasta entonces, al menos, hasta donde Joe sabía, solo había chupado tentativamente la punta de su monstruosa polla, pero ya había terminado con mostrar restricciones.

Estaba demasiado cachonda para pensar con claridad y quería mostrarle de lo que realmente era capaz.

"¿Cómo... Hmmf... te... Hmmm... te gusta eso... papá?" Murmuré, con la boca llena.

Joe parecía atónito.

¿Como si no me hubiera golpeado el trasero con los dedos segundos antes? ¿Como si no hubiera sido él quien me pidió una mamada?

¡Vamos, solo estaba obteniendo lo que había estado pidiendo!

Escupí en su polla y estiré mi boca para tragar todo lo que pudiera de su venoso trozo de carne. Sabía que podía tragarlo entero, lo había hecho una vez, pero tenía que esforzarme, no era un desafío fácil.

Afortunadamente, una vez que pasó la sorpresa de verme actuar como una puta, Joe me ayudó.

Agarró la parte posterior de mi cabeza y la obligó a bajar por su enorme y palpitante polla.

"Ahogate con papi, cariño, hazme sentir bien".

"Grrrl...Grlll..."

Estaba luchando (obviamente) pero amando cada parte de ello.

Cuando mi nariz tocó su tupido vello púbico e inhalé su virilidad, estaba en el cielo.

"Blakey, si supiera lo bueno que eres, me habría ocupado de esto antes".

¡Si tan sólo supiera!

Me dejó respirar por un segundo. Estaba un poco mareado. Escupí toda la baba que goteaba de mi boca sobre su hueso y besé sus pelotas.

I needed to milk him, that was the instruction.

A hand on his nuts, I went back on his pole, pushing myself once again to deepthroat his incredible 12.1 inches of cock.

Trust me, this was as difficult as it sounds, and at times, it seemed impossible, but I was a fierce competitor and there was no way I would let Joe down.

I needed him to see that he had the best bitch he could ever dream of, right there with him, in this very bed.

"FUCK, you can swallow it all! You little bastard!" Joe was genuinely shocked.

If my mouth was not already stretched to the absolute limit and my throat was not entirely filled, I could have sported a cheeky smile. It was exactly what I wanted, to impress him!

I did not even realize that my eyes were tearing up, and besides my own cum and Joe's precum, my cheeks were also getting wet with my tears.

Like the beast that he was, Joe ended-up licking me up.

He only carefully avoided my mouth, otherwise, he bathed my entire face in his warm and filthy tongue.

I told you; we were like animals.

The blowjob kept going, sloppier, rougher and crazier than before. We somehow fell from the bed and Joe throat-fucked me against the wall.

As a dark poetic sign, the picture of Liv fell from the nightstand and the frame shattered on the floor.

I saw it happening but I was too busy trying not to choke myself to death as I was taking the most gigantic cock in my throat.

Why the hell did I like this so much?!

"You're better at this than any... Hmmm... Any of my boys, before... Hmmm... You're so eager for my big fat dick... Aren't you?"

I could not reply with words, - my oral organs were very busy -, so I nodded my head yes.

"Are you eager for my cum too?"

Again, I nodded yes frenetically.

"SHOW ME!" Joe grunted.

He pulled back his dick so I had to be the one fetching for it.

I was doing all the work now.

"Give me your cum, daddy." I begged, kissing his cockhead.

"I'm gonna unload on your beautiful face, babe... Or maybe directly in your throat."

"Yes... Please... I want to swallow it all."

I went back to stroking his girthy cock, alternating with blowing him.

"Ready for daddy's milk? Open your mouth."

He pushed me back against the wall, his left hand on my forehead, his right hand stroking his humongous member. It was all that I could see.

Foreskin, flesh, veins... Dick everywhere.

"OPEN WIDE!"

I obliged.

"DADDY'S ABOUT TO FEED YOU."

I was shaking in anticipation. I stuck my tongue out.

"WIDER!"

And suddenly, I felt them, the warm volleys of thick cum hitting the back of my throat. One, two, three... Up to ten volleys, there was so much sperm that I felt like I was drowning in it.

It would have been a tough call to explain my death to my girlfriend.

Then came the awkwardness.

Joe seemed to be wrecking his brain over what had just happened, his cock was deflating but still looking humongous.

He noticed the photo shattered on the floor.

Then he stared back at me.

I think those two images together switched something within him.

It was a full 180 and his face closed off. Joe took a few steps back as I was standing back up, the sweet and warm jizz was going through my oesophagus down to my stomach.

Then he spoke, but for once, Joe was not howling or grunting.

His voice was weaker than usual, barely a murmur.

"It was you..."

My heart dropped in my chest.

Fuck. He knew.

"Joe?"

"It was you, back at the gas stations!" He put his hands on his face. "Of course, it was!"

"Yes. That was me." I admitted.

What else could I do?

I did not understand, why would it be a big deal anyway, at this point? We had just done way worse than what had happened at the glory hole.

"You fucking liar! Trickster!" He yelled at me.

I was stunned by his reaction, and this time, I had none of it.

What a hypocrite he was!

"Really? If I remember correctly, you were the one standing on the other side of that damn wall! I don't remember you telling me you were a frequent visitor of glory holes! If I am a liar, what does that make you?"

"Non-sense! Listen to me, boy, I can do whatever I want! This is my farm; my town; and I am a single free man. Try to live alone in a secluded farm for years, and we'll see if you don't want to find some sort of entertainment."

"Joe, I'm not judging you... I... I'm just saying... That's not fair!"

I was really confused.

We had just gone through the most intimate moments of our lives together, I felt like there was no way we could deny our chemistry, and now, he was blaming me, for... For what exactly? Cheating on his daughter... With him?!

Joe knew exactly what he was doing.

"You trick me!" He muttered again.

Somehow, he was scarier when he was not howling.

I was pissed though. I could not let him put all the blame on me.

"Okay, I shouldn't have hidden back at the gas station, that was a stupid idea. I just followed Bob and... I don't know... I was bored, and horny, and so tempted. But what's just happened now, I did not trick you!"

"Ridiculous..."

"What about what you've been doing? Eh?! You've been teasing me since the very beginning! You tricked me into becoming obsessed with you, it's been happening since day one!"

Joe sat on his bed.

"Obsessed?"

"Just... Maybe it's not the right word, but you know what I mean. It's clear that you've been fucking every guy who came at the farm to help you out. I'm just one of your boys, right?"

I had never seen him vulnerable.

Joe seemed on the verge of crying; I think that was the part which distraught me the most.

"I'm just feeling very alone, okay?!" He admitted. "I did not... I didn't think you and I would go that far. I just wanted to have some fun. I've gotten carried away."

I did not know what to say anymore.

"I'm sorry about the gas station thing."

"Hell, don't apologize, you're right. I'm the problem, here. I've been loving having you around and... and playing with you... I just... I did not think that I would get into it that much, especially not with you."

"Neither did I... Honestly."

He looked at me with puppy eyes which were very unlike him.

Nobody talked for a while until he asked me:

"Are you gay?"

"No!" I said, outraged. Which was silly given my recent behaviour. "I... Well, I did not think that I could be attracted to any other guy before coming here. I love your daughter. And I've always liked girls."

Joe chuckled.

"Maybe the farm tends to turn people then..."

"I don't think it's the farm." I responded seriously.

"What is it then?"

"Eres tú, Joe. Yo... por tu forma de ser, por tu apariencia. Yo... he tratado de superarlo pero... yo... no podía dejar de pensar en tu polla, y intentarlo, al menos una vez en mi vida... Te admiro tanto que sentí que tú también lo deseabas... Al hacerlo en el agujero de la gloria, al menos, no había razón para sentirme culpable. tu parte."

"Eres un buen chico... Pero hoy no había ningún muro". Comentó.

Me senté a su lado.

"Lo sé... ¿Pero tal vez no sea tan malo? Al menos, no le hicimos daño a nadie."

"Supongo... sólo estábamos jugando, ¿verdad?"

"¡Sí! Los hombres necesitan liberarse o se vuelven locos. No tiene por qué significar nada más que eso". Yo añadí.

Joe parecía muy en conflicto.

No estaba seguro de creer realmente en lo que estaba diciendo.

Todo este tiempo pensé que era distante y descuidado, pero tal vez estaba equivocado, tal vez se había estado torturando a sí mismo durante las últimas semanas, igual que yo.

¿Pensó en los "incidentes homosexuales"? ¿Pensó en mi trasero tanto como yo pensaba en su polla?

"No debí haberte llamado embaucador, sé lo que hice... jugué con fuego." Él admitió.

"Ambos estábamos juntos en esto y todavía lo estamos".

Puso su mano en mi muslo.

Joder, mi cara todavía estaba goteando semen, no son las mejores circunstancias para tener una charla tan dura.

"Blake... sólo estoy pensando..."

Se inclinó para tomar la foto de Olivia y la puso nuevamente en la mesa de noche, solo que le dio la vuelta para que no pudiéramos ver su rostro más.

Hablando de simbolismo...

"¿Sí?"

Él suspiró.

"Mira, si sólo nos estamos divirtiendo, y si esto no tiene por qué significar algo... Tal vez... Tal vez podríamos recordar que lo que Liv no sabe no puede hacerle daño".

Tragué saliva.

"Lastimar a tu hija es lo último que quiero".

"Bien. Entonces estamos en la misma página".

Fue mi turno de poner mi mano en su muslo.

Sabía que tenía que darle una oportunidad. No podía dejar ir a Joe ahora. No después de lo que acababa de suceder.

"Es sólo un verano y Londres está muy lejos".

Joe se inclina con la cabeza.

"Es..."

Él me disgustó.

"Lo que ella no sabe no le hará daño". Lo repito.

Ese fue el punto de inflexión, cuando cruzamos el Rubicón.

[Continuará]
[La historia completa de Un verano en la granja, la secuela "Una caída en la ciudad" y muchas, muchas más historias están disponibles
en Patreon ]

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 15: Crossing the Rubicon (Part 2)

"I cannot believe I just did that."

"Your turn, now!"

Before I could even wipe the fresh cum out of my face, I had Joe's big hard cock rubbing against my lips. His tool was dripping with precum.

I did not overthink what was happening, I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock.

I wanted it so bad anyway.

"Fuck, you're hungry, boy!"

I was.

Immediately, I started bobbing up and down his huge member. Until then, at least, as far Joe was aware of, I had only tentatively sucked the tip of his monstruous dick, but I was done with showing restraints.

I was way too horny to think straight and I wanted to show him what I was really capable of.

"How... Hmmf... Do fyou... Hmmm... flike fhat.. daddy?" I mumbled, my mouth full.

Joe looked stunned.

As if he had not banged my ass with his fingers seconds before? As if he had not been the one asking me for a blowjob?

Come on, he was only getting what he had been asking for!

I spat on his dick and stretched my mouth to swallow as much as I could of his veiny slab of meat. I knew that I could swallow it entirely, -- I had done it once -, but I had to push myself, this was not an easy challenge.

Thankfully, once the surprise of seeing me acting like such a whore had passed, Joe helped me out.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced it down his huge throbbing cock.

"Choke yourself on daddy, baby, make me feel good."

"Grrrl... Grlll..."

I was struggling (obviously) but loving every bit of it.

When my nose hit his bushy pubic hair and I inhaled his manhood, I was in Heaven.

"Blakey, if only I knew how good you were, I would have taken care of this sooner."

If only he knew!

He let me breathe for one second. I was a little dizzy. I spat all the slime dripping from my mouth onto his bone and I and kissed his balls.

I needed to milk him, that was the instruction.

A hand on his nuts, I went back on his pole, pushing myself once again to deepthroat his incredible 12.1 inches of cock.

Trust me, this was as difficult as it sounds, and at times, it seemed impossible, but I was a fierce competitor and there was no way I would let Joe down.

I needed him to see that he had the best bitch he could ever dream of, right there with him, in this very bed.

"FUCK, you can swallow it all! You little bastard!" Joe was genuinely shocked.

If my mouth was not already stretched to the absolute limit and my throat was not entirely filled, I could have sported a cheeky smile. It was exactly what I wanted, to impress him!

I did not even realize that my eyes were tearing up, and besides my own cum and Joe's precum, my cheeks were also getting wet with my tears.

Like the beast that he was, Joe ended-up licking me up.

He only carefully avoided my mouth, otherwise, he bathed my entire face in his warm and filthy tongue.

I told you; we were like animals.

The blowjob kept going, sloppier, rougher and crazier than before. We somehow fell from the bed and Joe throat-fucked me against the wall.

As a dark poetic sign, the picture of Liv fell from the nightstand and the frame shattered on the floor.

I saw it happening but I was too busy trying not to choke myself to death as I was taking the most gigantic cock in my throat.

Why the hell did I like this so much?!

"You're better at this than any... Hmmm... Any of my boys, before... Hmmm... You're so eager for my big fat dick... Aren't you?"

I could not reply with words, - my oral organs were very busy -, so I nodded my head yes.

"Are you eager for my cum too?"

Again, I nodded yes frenetically.

"SHOW ME!" Joe grunted.

He pulled back his dick so I had to be the one fetching for it.

I was doing all the work now.

"Give me your cum, daddy." I begged, kissing his cockhead.

"I'm gonna unload on your beautiful face, babe... Or maybe directly in your throat."

"Yes... Please... I want to swallow it all."

I went back to stroking his girthy cock, alternating with blowing him.

"Ready for daddy's milk? Open your mouth."

He pushed me back against the wall, his left hand on my forehead, his right hand stroking his humongous member. It was all that I could see.

Foreskin, flesh, veins... Dick everywhere.

"OPEN WIDE!"

I obliged.

"DADDY'S ABOUT TO FEED YOU."

I was shaking in anticipation. I stuck my tongue out.

"WIDER!"

And suddenly, I felt them, the warm volleys of thick cum hitting the back of my throat. One, two, three... Up to ten volleys, there was so much sperm that I felt like I was drowning in it.

It would have been a tough call to explain my death to my girlfriend.

Then came the awkwardness.

Joe seemed to be wrecking his brain over what had just happened, his cock was deflating but still looking humongous.

He noticed the photo shattered on the floor.

Then he stared back at me.

I think those two images together switched something within him.

It was a full 180 and his face closed off. Joe took a few steps back as I was standing back up, the sweet and warm jizz was going through my oesophagus down to my stomach.

Then he spoke, but for once, Joe was not howling or grunting.

His voice was weaker than usual, barely a murmur.

"It was you..."

My heart dropped in my chest.

Fuck. He knew.

"Joe?"

"It was you, back at the gas stations!" He put his hands on his face. "Of course, it was!"

"Yes. That was me." I admitted.

What else could I do?

I did not understand, why would it be a big deal anyway, at this point? We had just done way worse than what had happened at the glory hole.

"You fucking liar! Trickster!" He yelled at me.

I was stunned by his reaction, and this time, I had none of it.

What a hypocrite he was!

"Really? If I remember correctly, you were the one standing on the other side of that damn wall! I don't remember you telling me you were a frequent visitor of glory holes! If I am a liar, what does that make you?"

"Non-sense! Listen to me, boy, I can do whatever I want! This is my farm; my town; and I am a single free man. Try to live alone in a secluded farm for years, and we'll see if you don't want to find some sort of entertainment."

"Joe, I'm not judging you... I... I'm just saying... That's not fair!"

I was really confused.

We had just gone through the most intimate moments of our lives together, I felt like there was no way we could deny our chemistry, and now, he was blaming me, for... For what exactly? Cheating on his daughter... With him?!

Joe knew exactly what he was doing.

"You trick me!" He muttered again.

Somehow, he was scarier when he was not howling.

I was pissed though. I could not let him put all the blame on me.

"Okay, I shouldn't have hidden back at the gas station, that was a stupid idea. I just followed Bob and... I don't know... I was bored, and horny, and so tempted. But what's just happened now, I did not trick you!"

"Ridiculous..."

"What about what you've been doing? Eh?! You've been teasing me since the very beginning! You tricked me into becoming obsessed with you, it's been happening since day one!"

Joe sat on his bed.

"Obsessed?"

"Just... Maybe it's not the right word, but you know what I mean. It's clear that you've been fucking every guy who came at the farm to help you out. I'm just one of your boys, right?"

I had never seen him vulnerable.

Joe seemed on the verge of crying; I think that was the part which distraught me the most.

"I'm just feeling very alone, okay?!" He admitted. "I did not... I didn't think you and I would go that far. I just wanted to have some fun. I've gotten carried away."

I did not know what to say anymore.

"I'm sorry about the gas station thing."

"Hell, don't apologize, you're right. I'm the problem, here. I've been loving having you around and... and playing with you... I just... I did not think that I would get into it that much, especially not with you."

"Neither did I... Honestly."

He looked at me with puppy eyes which were very unlike him.

Nobody talked for a while until he asked me:

"Are you gay?"

"No!" I said, outraged. Which was silly given my recent behaviour. "I... Well, I did not think that I could be attracted to any other guy before coming here. I love your daughter. And I've always liked girls."

Joe chuckled.

"Maybe the farm tends to turn people then..."

"I don't think it's the farm." I responded seriously.

"What is it then?"

"It's you, Joe. I... The way you are, the way you look. I... I've tried to get over it but... I... I could not stop thinking about your cock, and giving it a try, at least once in my life... I admire you so much. I felt like you wanted it too... By doing it at the glory-hole, at least, there was no reason to feel guilty on your part."

"You're a good kid... But there was no wall today." He remarked.

I sat by his side.

"I know... But maybe it's not that bad? At least, we did not harm anyone."

"I suppose... We were just playing games, right?"

"Yes! Men need to release themselves or they become mad. It doesn't need to mean anything besides that." I added.

Joe seemed very conflicted.

I was not sure I truly believed in what I was saying myself.

All this time, I thought that he was detached and careless, but maybe I was wrong, maybe he had been torturing himself over the past few weeks, just like me.

Did he think about the "gay incidents"? Did he think about my ass as much as I was thinking about his cock?

"I should not have called you a trickster, I know what I did... I played with fire." He admitted.

"We were both in this together, we still are."

He put his hand on my thigh.

Fuck, my face was still dripping with cum, not the best circumstances to have such a heavy talk.

"Blake... I'm just thinking..."

He leaned over to pick Olivia's picture and he put it back on the nightstand, only, he turned it over so we could not see her face anymore.

Talk about symbolism...

"Yes?"

He sighed.

"Look, if we're just having fun, and if this doesn't have to mean something... Maybe... Maybe we could remember that what Liv does not know cannot hurt her."

I gulped.

"Hurting your daughter is the last thing that I want."

"Good. We're on the same page then."

It was my turn to put my hand on his thigh.

I knew I had to give it a chance. I could not let go of Joe now. Not after what had just happened.

"It's just one summer, and London is very far away."

Joe nodded yes.

"It is..."

He smiled at me.

"What she does not know won't hurt her." I repeated.

That was the tipping point, when we crossed the Rubicon.

[To be continued]
[The complete story of A Summer at the Farm, the sequel "A Fall in the City", and many, many more stories are available
on Patreon]
Once Joe kisses Blake on the mouth the dynamic will shift so damned fast. Blake will fall so madly in love with Joe. It's comming.

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Once Joe kisses Blake on the mouth the dynamic will shift so damned fast. Blake will fall so madly in love with Joe. It's comming.
And, if Blake is obsessing over Joe, most likely Joe is obsessing over Blake. Let the kisses happen and seal the deal.

bulova123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 16: Inside the Barn (Part 1)

I pretended that the "gay incidents" did not mean anything but I was only lying to myself.

During my seventh week at the farm, Joe was on my mind 24/7 and there was no denying it anymore.

His big meaty pecs. His brown nipples. His large thighs. His broad back. His fat hairy ass... You know where I am going with this... His incredible twelve inches uncut cock (!).

Things were awkward for a couple of days after the post nap's blowjob and the admission of what had happened at the glory hole.

For once, Joe was the one seemingly uncomfortable.

He was clearly battling a war within himself. He started wearing his bathrobe back before undressing again. He spontaneously slapped my butt before taking his distance.

You know the drill: He was very hot and then he was very cold.

He tried to be all work and no play, to put some distance between us, but he would never manage to keep his hands away from me for too long.

I followed his lead.

Whenever he made a move forward, I accepted it, and whenever he took a step back, I did not insist either.

I was conflicted as well but for me, this battle had started a while back.

My obsession for Joe had begun the very first night I had arrived at the farm, and since then, it had only been growing like an unquenchable fire.

I do not think that Joe expected to get lost in his own game though, and I was somewhat pleased to see the tables turning.

Despite Joe's best efforts, it did not take more than three days for the two of us to get intimate again.

We went back at it during one particular heated night, in the beginning of August.

Joe found one of his vintage porn movies and we watched the film together, stroking our own dicks before irretrievably stroking each other.

I would never get tired of the fact that I was not able to close my fist entirely while grabbing the base of his girthy cock.

Fucking incredible monster cock!

"Have you forgotten what I asked from you, boy?" He told me as I was wanking his fat and veiny sausage.

"What... did... you ask?"

It was hard to focus while we were pleasuring each other.

"About the way you're supposed to wake me up from my naps from now on..."

He spat on my cock. He was really good at jerking me off. This was very distracting but I knew exactly what he meant now.

"Sorry, Joe, I... I was not sure if this was still on the table."

He got very close to my ears.

"My big dick is always on the table for you, Blakey." He whispered.

I nutted in his hands, only hearing these words.

Joe always knew how to get me going.

Thankfully, I knew how to get him too. I got down on my knees, found my favourite place between his legs and started blowing his dick.

He came in my mouth a few minutes later.

My job was done.

The next day, he went for his post-lunch nap in the nude and I was hard, only from watching him going up the stairs.

Funny to think that, once, some weeks before, having to wake him up had been making me nervous.

Now, I could not wait!

I paced around the house, a solid brick in my tight shorts, until it was 3 PM sharp.

I almost ran to his room to find exactly what I wanted to see. Joe lying on his back on top of the covers, stark naked, his dripping cock already showing a semi, as he was peacefully snoring and drooling.

I thought to use my hands and jerk off his cock as he had instructed me to, but since I had already missed three rendezvous, I opted for using my mouth instead.

I hoped that Joe would think a blowjob was a nice touch to compensate for not following his instructions soon enough.

I crawled towards him, sniffed his manhood, - I just loved his junks that damn much I needed to smell them -, before swallowing his rod.

It was perfect because he was not really hard and for once, I could shove his dick in my throat without choking too much. Barely, I mean, it was still a mouthful.

Besides, his precum tasted almost as delicious as his spunk did.

Joe did not open his eyes but he had stopped snoring and I felt his hand patting my bare shoulders and then my hair.

I kissed the tip of his dick. I licked his cockhead down to each of the prominent veins of his shaft until I reached the base of his cock and his two heavy balls.

How were they always this full?

I swallowed his nuts and massaged his thighs. He was getting really stiffed.

I wanted to bathe in his male scent, Joe had not showered after working hours under the sun as we were mending the last exterior part of the barn.

I slid my tongue in the wonderful spot between his balls and his groin.

I was getting closer to his asshole too.

"Good boy..." Joe muttered, semi-asleep.

I smiled.

I swallowed some of his hair but I did not mind.

"You know how to make daddy happy, right?"

I went back to my favourite activity, blowing his humongous cock until it became fully hard inside my mouth to the point where I was gagging and spitting all over his slab of meat.

The patting of my hair became something closer to pulling them and then, Joe forced down his cock.

"Now this is how you wake up... Hmmm... A hard-working farmer."

"Yeeeff." I blurted out.

I bobbed up and down his rod for nearly 15 minutes and my jaw was aching after a little while.

Joe's hands wandered all throughout my body until they slid down inside the back of my shorts.

Somehow, his fingers would always end there, so close to my butthole.

"You're hungry?" Joe finally barked as he straightened up in his bed.

His typical way to ask me if he could nut in my throat.

"Yes, daddy! Always!"

The sperm started flooding my mouth right away. Simultaneously, I came in my shorts.

Swallowing Joe's milk never failed to make me explode.

From this point on, this became a daily habit.

Breakfast in the nude at 8, working outside from 8:40 to 1PM, having a quick lunch together, Joe going from a nap, and waking-him up with a blowjob and some cum on my face or in my throat.

Sometimes, I would go lie down with him and we would cuddle.

This had become our sacred and special moment.

Outside of his bedroom, we were acting like co-workers, or maybe like friends, we could horse around, be playful, but in his bed, we were turning into something more than that.

We were intimate, and increasingly, we were acting like downright lovers.

He would kiss my forehead while we napped, I would caress his beard gently, we would fall asleep fully intertwined with each other.

I felt safe feeling his heart beating against mine.

Jesus Christ, I was really turning weak! Even girls I used to be very into did not mess up with my brain this much!

Liv never messed me up that bad...

About a week afterwards, I started sleeping in his bed at night, - not only for the afternoon naps -, and we were taking all of our showers together.

In time of drought, in the middle of the desert, we were definitely doing our part to avoid wasting any water.

I blew his dick in the shower a couple of times and he painted my face white.

"Thank you, daddy." I had told him both times.

When Olivia asked me how life at the farm was going with her dad, I replied vaguely that everything was all right and that we were going along great.

This was the truth, of course, only, not the whole truth.

"What Olivia does not know cannot hurt her", this quickly became our motto.

As long as Joe and I were keeping what we were doing for ourselves, why should have we been worrying about the consequences?

We were just two grown men, working together in an isolated farm, and releasing tension from time to time, finding comfort in each other when we needed to. This was not hurting anyone!

Finally, about eight weeks in my stay at the farm, in the middle of August, we took another (heated) day to finish-up the barn. By the end of it, it looked incredible and I could not believe we had made it, just the two of us.

Joe seemed very proud too.

"Excellent work on this, kid."

As per usual, he spanked my ass.

I was exhausted but beaming with pride.

"Thanks, Joe."

"See, that's the gratification of manual labour. I will never understand people spending their days in an office, in front of a damn computer. You need to see the results of your work, and not only see them, you need to touch them, feel them."

He put his hands on the large wooden door we had made from scratch and he caressed it. It was almost sensual.

I imitated him.

"Really gives a sense to life." I commented, feeling it without fully comprehending what I was saying.

He kissed my forehead, something he had never done outside of our naughty sessions in his bed.

"Damn right, Blakey. This is the true meaning of life, not crunching numbers, not talking politics, just building our home, with our bare hands, like men." He took my hands in his. "This is why you've been sweating your ass off, Blakey! Look around!"

We walked inside the barn, admiring what we had accomplished.

The moment was very special although it certainly did not look like much from an outside perspective.

There were hundreds of hay bales all around us.

"I cannot even imagine how much work you must have during the busy seasons. There are so many things to do..."

"I have help." Joe told me.

"Yes... You and your boys." I replied, gloomily.

I hated to think that Joe was doing what we were doing with other guys. It pains me to admit it but I was jealous as fuck.

Joe sensed my tone and that seemed to amuse him very much.

"You're afraid of not being so special?" He mocked me, slapping my ass.

I pushed him away.

"You wish! I bet you'd like to have me here all year long!"

"Maybe I do wish..." Joe looked away.

Because I was startled by his answer and there was a moment of awkward silence, I threw some hay on his face to keep things light.

"Oh, you want to play that game?" He snapped back.

Joe started chasing me around the barn and we were able to test its sturdiness as we jumped over the hay bales and the wooden floor like angry animals.

Joe was surprisingly fast despite his ex-bodybuilder built but he did not manage to catch me.

"Come on, old man, you can do better than that!" I teased him, climbing over a bale.

"You, little rascal!"

He eventually caught my feet running above his head and I fell back onto him.

We both crashed.

I was lying all over Joe, crushing him under my weight.

"Fuck... Are you all-right?" I asked, painfully trying to get up.

I knew Joe could have some back problems and I feared that I may have seriously hurt him.

"I'm not made of glass, idiot. Besides, a man should never complain. Did I not teach you that lesson?"

"Stand back up then!"

I was worried that he was just pretending to be fine because that was "what men were supposed to do".

Joe and his fucking principles, you know...

"I'm good lying here."

"Come on, I can help you out. Do you need the balm or something?"

I was semi-hopeful that he would ask me to massage his back again.

"No, I'm serious, moron. I'm fine, here. You should try it too; we can see the sun set from down here."

I was sceptical but lied down next to him.

The view through the large opened door looked stunning indeed.

Some hays were sticking onto Joe's chest as he has been sweating a lot. We were both shirtless and only wearing shorts and boots. We were both going commando of course.

"I'll grant you that, it is nice." I told, lying my head against his furry chest.

We stayed like this for a while, watching the sun set.

"You know what's funny, Blakey?"

"What is?"

"In the movies that I watch, the porn from my generation, it seems like the barn was always their favourite place to fuck some hot blondes with giant tits."

I chuckled nervously, his hand caressing my chest, brushing through my sensitive nipples.

"I guess I've seen similar storylines. They do that in more recent porn movies as well. A classic trope..."

"It's a fantasy for some women, or rather, for some people, men and women I guess, to get fucked in a barn. Been livin' in a farm all my life but never done it though."

His hand went on the side of my stomach and found its way down to my back.

"I could definitely see myself fuck a girl inhere..." I blurted out, my dick rising in my shorts.

"What about getting fucked?" Joe asked, sliding his index and middle fingers through my shorts and lodging them inside my ass crack.

The thrills!

I was not expecting this.

Well, not like that anyway.

"Joe?"

"Don't you like it?"

He was rubbing two of his fingers against my hole.

"You know that I do like it..."

He kissed my cheek and helped me pulling down my shorts to my ankles.

I was all his, my hard and throbbing dick leaving no doubt regarding how much I enjoyed feeling his fingers against my pulsating hole.

"Wanna fulfil the fantasy?" He asked.

"Are you for real?"

[Chapter 16 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 16: Inside the Barn (Part 2)

Joe slid down his shorts and revealed his own dripping cock, looking harder and more gigantic than ever. I gulped.

He did seem "for real".

"I'll be gentle." He whispered. "I know what I'm doing."

"I... I'm not sure that I'm ready..."

"Shhh... Relax, Blakey... I won't do anything you don't want me to do..."

"I know, Joe."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

He pressed his index against my pucker.

"Yes... Yes, I do."

He spat on his fingers and shoved them inside my hole.

He was lying on my side. He jerked off my dick with his free hand simultaneously.

"Like that, my boy?"

"Fuck, yeah... Keep going..."

"Harder?"

"Yes!"

It had been some days since the last time he had hard-fingerbanged me.

I missed it. Badly.

"Hmmm... Baby... I can feel your ass opening up... It looks so God damn beautiful, your hole... So tight... So pink... So fuckable..."

"You can... Fuck, yes... eat me up if you... if you want to..."

Joe did not need to be told twice, he got his face in between my legs and proceeded to rim my ass avidly.

"Nasty cunt!" He spoke, taking a second to breath before diving back in.

I was moaning like a slut.

He was so good at this!

I must say, there was something in doing this in a place where someone driving by could have caught us at any time which was making it that much hotter.

Quickly enough, we were both drenched with sweat and all over each other. I knew his body more than mine at this point.

I sucked Joe's cock and for once, he even gave a lick to mine.

Daddy was horny and feeling adventurous! Yeah! I was too.

When he started tapping against my hole with his gigantic cock, I was both terrified of what may happen next, and more excited than ever to try it.

If this had to only last for one summer, we had wasted too much time already, right? It was simply making sense to go all the way.

Before trying anything with his cock, Joe buried three of his fingers in my hole.

We did not have any lube in the barn but he was constantly spitting on my hole and on his fingers to loosen me up. The rimming helped as well.

Apparently, Joe was a pro at this.

To be fair, I was really turned-on and wet.

He was stretching my hole at each back and forth of his large fingers. It felt a bit scary to have my tight anus getting so wide but I suppose that this was necessary given the next step ahead.

I was still looking at his cock apprehensively, although, lust and horniness were clearly winning over my fears.

I remembered that he had said earlier that he had never fucked anyone in the barn. Maybe that would be one thing I would have more than all of his previous "helpers".

He dry-humped me in the missionary position.

"Keep going, Joe..." I encouraged him.

"You like feeling my dick against your pussy?"

"Yes... I... I want it..."

"Where do you want it, baby? Where do you want daddy to shove his big cock?"

I was shaking. My dick was hard as a rock.

"Don't make me say it..."

He licked my cheek like an animal. Another one of his classic moves.

Joe had to be bestial when it came to sex.

"If you want me to fuck you, you'll have to ask for it, Blakey."

He lifted up my legs in the air and got his cock pushing against my hole, but he was not penetrating it. Not until I would ask.

"Joe..."

"Your hole is ready, son... It craves it... I can see it."

For sure, my anus was winking at the dangerous monster which was tapping against its door.

"I'm gonna cum..." I muttered.

All this time, I had been either stroking myself or being wanked by Joe. We had been at it for nearly twenty minutes.

"I'll make you cum from your asshole, you'll see, it's so much better."

"Really?"

"Of course, baby..."

"Oh yes..."

"I need to hear you say it."

I looked into his eyes.

He was so horny at that instant. He looked beautiful too... Beautiful. That was something I had never thought about a man before. Shit.

What Joe and I were doing was supposed to be so raunchy and wrong, why was it so perfect then?

"Fuck me." I heard me say.

He smiled up to his ears.

"You're sure you're ready?"

"Yes... Please... Fuck me!"

He pushed his cock and in a split second, I felt his cockhead inside of me. Just the tip was already wide and filling me up.

"I'll go deeper until you tell me to stop, ok, baby?"

I nodded yes.

He did as he told me, slowly but effectively breaking my ass for the first time. Inch after inch, I let him invade me, shocked but more aroused that I had ever been.

Until then, I thought that losing my virginity with a girl from my highschool had been the biggest turning point of my sexual life.

I could not have been more wrong.

There, in the barn, it was like I was truly losing my virginity for the first time.

Joe went deeper in me and although it was hurting, intense spikes of pleasure were making it all worth it.

I could barely register that I was going through my first sodomy but it was really happening, Joe's monster cock was disappearing inside my hole, stretched to its limits.

"More?" He asked, as he had shoved a good third of his rod inside me.

"I did not ask daddy to stop..." I said, provocatively.

Maybe I should have not poked the bear!

Joe slammed a few more inches at once and I found myself with more than half of his horse-cock buried in my butthole.

OUCH.

There, he started the thrusting motion.

"Hmmm... Blakey... Your hole is... Hmmm... Just perfect..."

"Yes... Thart hurt so good, daddy... So fucking good..."

"You were born for this, I'm telling you... Hmmm..."

"Harder... Yes... Hmmm... You're hitting the spot!"

He leaned over and kissed my neck as he was pounding my ass.

It almost seemed like we were about to make out but I guess we still had this one last barrier we were not willing to cross.

Instead, Joe started to bang me like a rag doll.

"Fuck... Hmmm...."

"You want me to stop, eh? That's what you want?"

"Aaaah... Joe..."

He was tearing me apart.

His cock was so big, so large, so massive.

A slight breeze was hitting my face as I was struggling through the raw waves of pain and pleasure. The sun was almost fully set now, how long had he been fucking me?

"What do you want, cunt?"

"God...Please..."

"Yes, that's right, I'm your God."

He pulled back his dick and looked at my gaping no-longer-virgin hole for the first time.

"Oh fuck..." I was stroking my dick furiously, in a state of trance.

"Get on all fours, I'll go deeper doggy style."

I did not hesitate for one second and did as he commanded.

He grabbed my hips as soon as I had taken my position and he drilled me from behind. He was hot, covered in sweat, his thick black hair glued on his tanned skin.

"Hmmm... Yes... Yes... Daddy, yeeeees!"

I was swallowing freaking hay as I was moaning and begging Joe to bang me harder. Who cared though?

I had a flash of doing exactly this position with his daughter.

Not the time nor the place to think about that, I told myself.

Joe was going so deep that I wondered if I would not feel his balls fapping against my ass. I did not. I could not take his full twelve inches... Not yet.

He got his dick out my ass and brought it to my face.

"Suck it, I need more lube, make it wet, boy!"

Once again, I happily obliged.

Raw.

I blew his cock like that was the last thing I would do in my life, almost puking on it with all my saliva to drench it. What a sloppy mess that was!

"How does your ass taste?" He asked me, grinning.

I had not considered that.

The ass to mouth.

"Amazing." I replied, taking another lick at his foreskin.

I loved seeing his shock and amazed face any time I would do something truly slutty.

He went back to fucking me from behind and this time around, he hit a sensitive point which was, with no doubt, my prostate.

With two third of his gigantic cock buried inside on my hole, I felt something like I had never felt in my entire life.

"Aaaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeeees!" I screamed at the top my lungs.

That was the main perk of living in the desert, you could get fucked senselessly without getting bothered by any bitter or nosy neighbour.

I could scream as loud as I wanted.

"Take daddy's cock... Blakey, I'm gonna nut... Fuck, yes..."

Joe may have been about to cum but it was already too late for me. The most intense anal orgasm had brought me to jizz with my dick as well.

The fact that Joe chose this time to grab my nipples did not help.

I was exploding all over the place. Cum was literally flying left, right and centre.

"Breed me, daddy... Breed me!" I yelled.

I felt Joe's cock throbbing one last time inside of me and releasing his nutritious nectar in my wrecked asshole.

I was in another world.

There would be no more turning back.

His cum flooded me.

I was complete. I wanted this. Only this.
[To be continued]
[The complete story of A Summer at the Farm, the sequel "A Fall in the City", and many, many more stories are available
on Patreon]

bulova123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Joe slid down his shorts and revealed his own dripping cock, looking harder and more gigantic than ever. I gulped.

He did seem "for real".

"I know, Joe."

"Yes... Yes, I do."

He was lying on my side. He jerked off my dick with his free hand simultaneously.

"Like that, my boy?"

"Harder?"

"Yes!"

I missed it. Badly.

"Hmmm... Baby... I can feel your ass opening up... It looks so God damn beautiful, your hole... So tight... So pink... So fuckable..."

Joe did not need to be told twice, he got his face in between my legs and proceeded to rim my ass avidly.

He was so good at this!

I must say, there was something in doing this in a place where someone driving by could have caught us at any time which was making it that much hotter.

Quickly enough, we were both drenched with sweat and all over each other. I knew his body more than mine at this point.

When he started tapping against my hole with his gigantic cock, I was both terrified of what may happen next, and more excited than ever to try it.

If this had to only last for one summer, we had wasted too much time already, right? It was simply making sense to go all the way.

Before trying anything with his cock, Joe buried three of his fingers in my hole.

We did not have any lube in the barn but he was constantly spitting on my hole and on his fingers to loosen me up. The rimming helped as well.

He was stretching my hole at each back and forth of his large fingers. It felt a bit scary to have my tight anus getting so wide but I suppose that this was necessary given the next step ahead.

I was still looking at his cock apprehensively, although, lust and horniness were clearly winning over my fears.

I remembered that he had said earlier that he had never fucked anyone in the barn. Maybe that would be one thing I would have more than all of his previous "helpers".

He lifted up my legs in the air and got his cock pushing against my hole, but he was not penetrating it. Not until I would ask.

"Joe..."

For sure, my anus was winking at the dangerous monster which was tapping against its door.

All this time, I had been either stroking myself or being wanked by Joe. We had been at it for nearly twenty minutes.

"Really?"

"Of course, baby..."

"Oh yes..."

I looked into his eyes.

He was so horny at that instant. He looked beautiful too... Beautiful. That was something I had never thought about a man before. Shit.

What Joe and I were doing was supposed to be so raunchy and wrong, why was it so perfect then?

He pushed his cock and in a split second, I felt his cockhead inside of me. Just the tip was already wide and filling me up.

I nodded yes.

He did as he told me, slowly but effectively breaking my ass for the first time. Inch after inch, I let him invade me, shocked but more aroused that I had ever been.

Until then, I thought that losing my virginity with a girl from my highschool had been the biggest turning point of my sexual life.

There, in the barn, it was like I was truly losing my virginity for the first time.

Joe went deeper in me and although it was hurting, intense spikes of pleasure were making it all worth it.

I could barely register that I was going through my first sodomy but it was really happening, Joe's monster cock was disappearing inside my hole, stretched to its limits.

Joe slammed a few more inches at once and I found myself with more than half of his horse-cock buried in my butthole.

OUCH.

It almost seemed like we were about to make out but I guess we still had this one last barrier we were not willing to cross.

"Fuck... Hmmm...."

"Aaaah... Joe..."

He was tearing me apart.

A slight breeze was hitting my face as I was struggling through the raw waves of pain and pleasure. The sun was almost fully set now, how long had he been fucking me?

"God...Please..."

He pulled back his dick and looked at my gaping no-longer-virgin hole for the first time.

He grabbed my hips as soon as I had taken my position and he drilled me from behind. He was hot, covered in sweat, his thick black hair glued on his tanned skin.

I was swallowing freaking hay as I was moaning and begging Joe to bang me harder. Who cared though?

Joe was going so deep that I wondered if I would not feel his balls fapping against my ass. I did not. I could not take his full twelve inches... Not yet.

Raw.

I blew his cock like that was the last thing I would do in my life, almost puking on it with all my saliva to drench it. What a sloppy mess that was!

The ass to mouth.

I loved seeing his shock and amazed face any time I would do something truly slutty.

He went back to fucking me from behind and this time around, he hit a sensitive point which was, with no doubt, my prostate.

With two third of his gigantic cock buried inside on my hole, I felt something like I had never felt in my entire life.

That was the main perk of living in the desert, you could get fucked senselessly without getting bothered by any bitter or nosy neighbour.

Joe may have been about to cum but it was already too late for me. The most intense anal orgasm had brought me to jizz with my dick as well.

I was exploding all over the place. Cum was literally flying left, right and centre.

I felt Joe's cock throbbing one last time inside of me and releasing his nutritious nectar in my wrecked asshole.

I was in another world.

His cum flooded me.

[To be continued]
on Patreon]
I love

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

ChrisIsThor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A SUMMER AT THE FARM

He did seem "for real".

"I know, Joe."

"Yes... Yes, I do."

"Like that, my boy?"

"Harder?"

"Yes!"

I missed it. Badly.

He was so good at this!

"Joe..."

"Really?"

"Of course, baby..."

"Oh yes..."

I looked into his eyes.

I nodded yes.

OUCH.

"Fuck... Hmmm...."

"Aaaah... Joe..."

He was tearing me apart.

"God...Please..."

Raw.

The ass to mouth.

I was in another world.

His cum flooded me.

[To be continued]
on Patreon]
DROP THE NEXT CHAPTER HELLOOOO