Am I the only one who likes being circumcised ?

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There seems to be hardly anyone around who prefers being circumcised.

Guys from the UK and Europe all seem to be uncircumcised.
Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was young. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??
I love being circumcised. Own it...
Plus with a little manscaping and shaved balls, he is always ready for action.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Guys from America seem to be circumcised but loads are restoring their foreskinby stretching the remaining skin.

I grew up in the UK with a foreskin but decided to get myself circumcised when I was young. I much prefer it. My penis is cleaner, it's more hygenic, it looks better, my girlfriend prefers it, and above all the most sensitive part (the glans) gets full stimulation.

I know I'm probably in a minority here but is there anyone else out there who is circumcised and prefers it ??
Nope you are not alone! I love my dick!

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut at birth, no complaints and happy it was done. Sorry, uncut is pretty much a dealbreaker for me. After the last guy I was with (god, was that gross!) I had to draw the line.
The last guy you were with doesn't reflect 70% of men in the world who have no issues with their foreskin

• Haha
Reactions: B2TW2021

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Det

true! I want a loose and low one day i think! I love to have my knob open and exposed
please don't fall for it!! you're very lucky to be born in a non-cutting culture. the glans is not supposed to be permanently exposed and keratinized, but if that was something you wanted for some reason you could literally just retract and spare yourself from unnecessary mutlation.

Tiddles62

Sexy Member
Media

I got cut when I was 22, not for medical reasons but because I genuinely wanted to be circumcised. The benefits for me are those already given by the OP. I've never looked back. I don't understand all the arguments involving loss of sensation etc. I'm perfectly happy with the state of my cock.

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got cut when I was 22, not for medical reasons but because I genuinely wanted to be circumcised. The benefits for me are those already given by the OP. I've never looked back. I don't understand all the arguments involving loss of sensation etc. I'm perfectly happy with the state of my cock.
At least it was your own decision. Cutting off a bunch of your erogenous tissue was *your choice*. Millions of us were robbed of that decision and had ours forcibly ablated before our bodily autonomy was taken seriously. We should be able to choose how much of our genitals we get to keep or cut off.

That being said, your "benefits" aren't exactly solid. getting cut does not magically make you "cleaner" or more "hygienic" as OP claims. the glans is also not the most sexually sensitive part either, and its sensitivity is further reduced by keratinization from exposure. The foreskin/ridged band and frenulum are the most sensitive parts, which are all removed in circumcision, leaving the circumcision scar as the most sensitive part.

B2TW2021

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. Cut when I was 15. Although for medical reasons (UTIs). No complaints since. The arguments against seem to be emotional-based. They even call it "mutilation", which makes a mockery of people who are actually mutilated. No loss in sensation, although the areas that feel stimulated are focused in other spots. But I've been snipped for three decades. I'm still waiting for this sudden "loss in sensation" I often hear from "intactivists."
There's a billion men around the world who are circumcised who can pee, have sex, and masturbate with no problem. And also don't have many of the problems that comes with a foreskin.