50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Evenflow618

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone!

I've been here for quite some time and I must say there are all sizes on here, and that's what makes this site great!

But I'm not gonna talk about small, average or above average dicks. I'm gonna talk about fucking massive cocks, huge dicks, horse cocks and their owner.

I'm not quite impressed to see how very hung guys tend to be dominant, love to show off their manhood and some of the smaller guys love to worship them.

As I've been blessed with quite a massive cock myself I couldn't but love to show off and that's why I signed on here. The feeling of a huge thing between my legs wanting to go out everytime I get an erection, the constant bulging, condom size problems, ecc are all consequences of having this big dick. And it feels great. I love to brag and I have the right to brag, and you do too.

Well this is a letter for anyone who feels like this and as your friendly massive cock owner wish you the best!

This is a space where you can talk freely about anything, and I'm always ready to share some thoughts, experience and much more! Also let me know how you feel having a massive /big/average/small cock!
I have a pretty huge cock and I hate it because I'm a total bottom lol

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pretty huge cock and I hate it because I'm a total bottom lol
What's there to hate? @HungBtmVegas
I'd love to play with a big cock while pumping him balls deep. Hit his spot and make him explode all over