Alpha men and massive cocks

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in love with my lover's cock.. his thickness awes me. I'm vers for anyone else, but submit to him totally. He also has a dimple in his peehole when he's rock hard that I adore.. especially when it leaks precum on my nose as I'm licking his balls. Last time with him was like magic he slipped so effortlessly inside me and just started thrusting from his muscle ass. I love feeling his entire body have an earthquake as he orgasms and fills me with his virile seed....

Thom, damn! That is beautiful! I can see why you love it!
His cock reminds me of this SF buddy of mine I've serviced a couple times. I love his cock too!

View media item 10320401

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thom, damn! That is beautiful! I can see why you love it!
His cock reminds me of this SF buddy of mine I've serviced a couple times. I love his cock too!

View media item 10320401
@HotThroatLA thanks. It's really the whole, er, package that's alluring with my buddy.

He thrives on being the daddy in charge having his way with with his papi. But he's so passionate and always considerate. So there's a genuine personal connection. His handsome looks and perfect build are everything I ever dreamed about ... so I find that even though I deeply love my lover , I just can't quit wanting to be with my Daddy too. Mind you I'm the elder by a few years but he's the big strong man who knows the pleasure he gives with every tender kiss and manly thrust. He knows how I swoon at the mere sight of him dropping his commando shorts, already primed to make love...and how I melt feeling him still rock hard inside me after he explodes a hot load I can feel inside dripping onto his big balls...I love how he holds me close and nods off, and then magically revives with slow steady clinches of his muscle ass until he breeds me a second time... I love wrapping my lips around him, working some magic of my own with my tongue til he moans and his eyes roll back as I don't quit giving him wave after wave of orgasmic love and adulation.....

He knows how finally whole I feel carrying his virile seeds of strength, and the confidence he instills in me as the object of his desires absorbing his passions ..

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in love with my lover's cock.. his thickness awes me. I'm vers for anyone else, but submit to him totally. He also has a dimple in his peehole when he's rock hard that I adore.. especially when it leaks precum on my nose as I'm licking his balls. Last time with him was like magic he slipped so effortlessly inside me and just started thrusting from his muscle ass. I love feeling his entire body have an earthquake as he orgasms and fills me with his virile seed....
More Daddy super cock

Attachments

Ciri_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find this thread interesting because I believe an alpha man has to exude manhood and power in every way- not just a cock. Alpha means dominant animal or human - which takes more than just a cock. To be a true alpha, you have to exude it in every way……. I work hard to be an alpha…..and a fit muscular dad. A true alpha has to do more than just pull his pants down…..

View attachment 107596511
I'd love to be kneeling in between your legs right now...

D

deleted20712581

Wow there is so many alphas here, seeing all these big cocks are making me feel so inferior and turned on at the same time.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you @meatymuscle ! If I could get to NC you wouldn't have to, because I'd gladly have you both ways!

More of my buddy's beautiful cock... I'm so enamored of that dimple!
I see why you're enamored of it. It looks so addictive to suck. He'd have to pull it spent out of my mouth and make me quit sucking it.

Reactions: Roykman

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone!

I've been here for quite some time and I must say there are all sizes on here, and that's what makes this site great!

But I'm not gonna talk about small, average or above average dicks. I'm gonna talk about fucking massive cocks, huge dicks, horse cocks and their owner.

I'm not quite impressed to see how very hung guys tend to be dominant, love to show off their manhood and some of the smaller guys love to worship them.

As I've been blessed with quite a massive cock myself I couldn't but love to show off and that's why I signed on here. The feeling of a huge thing between my legs wanting to go out everytime I get an erection, the constant bulging, condom size problems, ecc are all consequences of having this big dick. And it feels great. I love to brag and I have the right to brag, and you do too.

Well this is a letter for anyone who feels like this and as your friendly massive cock owner wish you the best!

This is a space where you can talk freely about anything, and I'm always ready to share some thoughts, experience and much more! Also let me know how you feel having a massive /big/average/small cock!
You have invited people to "talk freely" so here goes: I would not conflate "alpha men" with men possessing "massive cocks." The qualities that make a man an "alpha" are independent of his wiener. A guy who has lived all his life with a "massive cock" is not compelled to "show off" or "brag" any more than a tall man does the same regarding his height or a rich man does regarding his wealth -- at least not unless he is inviting derision and mockery. A dominant male is not compelled to constantly assert that dominance -- he is quietly confident and protective of others. The wrongheaded notions articulated in the original post lay in the realm of male fantasy.

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have invited people to "talk freely" so here goes: I would not conflate "alpha men" with men possessing "massive cocks." The qualities that make a man an "alpha" are independent of his wiener. A guy who has lived all his life with a "massive cock" is not compelled to "show off" or "brag" any more than a tall man does the same regarding his height or a rich man does regarding his wealth -- at least not unless he is inviting derision and mockery. A dominant male is not compelled to constantly assert that dominance -- he is quietly confident and protective of others. The wrongheaded notions articulated in the original post lay in the realm of male fantasy.
Indeed it's something about fantasies! That's the whole point :)

Reactions: GermanDude24

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed it's something about fantasies! That's the whole point :)
Agreed that it's about fantasies, but I'm not sure that was the whole point. I wonder how this type of fantasy bleeds into a person's perspective on reality and if that is a healthy for what we consider "masculine."

Reactions: ItalianBD

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Agreed that it's about fantasies, but I'm not sure that was the whole point. I wonder how this type of fantasy bleeds into a person's perspective on reality and if that is a healthy for what we consider "masculine."
Yeah I do agree but many bdsm stuff or just fantasies are not exactly healthy for society and things like that. Since it's a forum about this things and many subs are into this I thought it was okay. Maybe I didn't mean to be toxic

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I do agree but many bdsm stuff or just fantasies are not exactly healthy for society and things like that. Since it's a forum about this things and many subs are into this I thought it was okay. Maybe I didn't mean to be toxic
Offering one's opinion in a genuine manner as you did is never toxic and should always be welcomed. There was nothing objectionable about your response.

Reactions: ItalianBD