All Australian Boys

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
here you go... it was also on the site "beasts with boys" so you have been warned....
I just wanna say i appreciate anyone posting in the threads and sharing content.

I do want to point out i've never been able to figure out how to open this file type. It appears it is for windows only, so assuming you're using some sort of PC format with file types that can't be converted on mac or iphone or even one of my android tablets that i own. Not a complaint but just an observation. Never been able to open any of these types of uploads on here. But appreciate you.

Reactions: Creamybg

geoffpraha

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanna say i appreciate anyone posting in the threads and sharing content.

I do want to point out i've never been able to figure out how to open this file type. It appears it is for windows only, so assuming you're using some sort of PC format with file types that can't be converted on mac or iphone or even one of my android tablets that i own. Not a complaint but just an observation. Never been able to open any of these types of uploads on here. But appreciate you.
The file is wmv as originally downloaded from the site. You should bear in mind that allaustalianboys started in 1999, and that this file is from about 2004-05 when the iphone was but a twinkle in Steve Jobs' eye. I searched around online and found a converter, so here it is again in mp4 format. Please let me know if you can now play it.
bw2bdsl.mp4

Saracino_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Il file è wmv come originariamente scaricato dal sito. Dovresti tenere presente che allaustalianboys ha iniziato nel 1999 e che questo file risale al 2004-2005, quando l'iphone era solo un luccichio negli occhi di Steve Jobs. Ho cercato in giro online e ho trovato un convertitore, quindi eccolo di nuovo in formato mp4. Per favore, fammi sapere se ora puoi giocarci.
Bellissimo video se ne hai altri caricali Grazie

seth67

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight