All Australian Boys

ivanespido

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do mind cause I can't, you try download it from this website and try upload it here

Aab, Aussie Straight Gloryhole, Taylor Australian Boys - Gay.Bingo

also, this say taylor but when I google "taylor allaustralianboys" only 1 pic of him appear, others are the "real" model using tyler as stage name

therefore I consider him to be "unknown" for me ofcourse, anybody know his stage name or able to upload vid with better quality is highly appreciated
Actually I was referring to the other ones you have :emoji_sweat_smile:

MrMizuno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
also, this say taylor but when I google "taylor allaustralianboys" only 1 pic of him appear, others are the "real" model using tyler as stage name

therefore I consider him to be "unknown" for me ofcourse, anybody know his stage name or able to upload vid with better quality is highly appreciated
Welcome to the AAB paradox.

Nearly all their models share a similar name. E.g. Johnny, Sam, James, Sean. For "Taylor" there's four unique models with that name. But if you search "Taylor" usually you'll get Taylor4 because he's the most popular.

There are also individual models with multiple names. Jake might be Jacob, Ryan is Billy, Aiden is Brad Hunter from BR. It's a mess.

I've catalogued nearly every model. Post the model and I can maybe help.

tobias10

Admired Member
Media
100%
You'd think the dimwit 'studio' owner/website administrator would have enough brains to enumerate models sharing the same name ....but noooo. As the saying goes - the lights are on but nobody's home.

Nearly all their models share a similar name. E.g. Johnny, Sam, James, Sean. For "Taylor" there's four unique models with that name. But if you search "Taylor" usually you'll get Taylor4 because he's the most popular.

There are also individual models with multiple names. Jake might be Jacob, Ryan is Billy, Aiden is Brad Hunter from BR. It's a mess.

kepongetnget

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

vlcsnap-2024-04-18-15h42m00s131.png

vlcsnap-2024-04-18-15h42m34s696.png

the 1st one with tattoo on the arm named taylor by the website (gaybingo) as I said before in the previous post, dunno if he's also taylor on the web, the 2nd one? have no idea at all

all of them I downloaded from gaybingo and thus it's in a format somehow I can't upload, even with attaching media, anyone don't believe this can this try themselves

ivanespido

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 128672541

View attachment 128672561

the 1st one with tattoo on the arm named taylor by the website (gaybingo) as I said before in the previous post, dunno if he's also taylor on the web, the 2nd one? have no idea at all

all of them I downloaded from gaybingo and thus it's in a format somehow I can't upload, even with attaching media, anyone don't believe this can this try themselves
The second one is called "Braden", and filmed two videos with AAB. He liked to cum without notice.

AAB Braden I.mp4

AAB Braden II.mp4

MrMizuno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 128672541

View attachment 128672561

The first guy is Sam6. The second guy is Braden.

He certainly enjoyed the third... Any clue about his name?
The sucker's name is Jackson3 - at least I think it is. He disappeared for a while then came back under a different name. Many of the suckers don't have model pages, only a handful.

Reactions: rm1128 and Creamybg

DeadAster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The sucker's name is Jackson3 - at least I think it is. He disappeared for a while then came back under a different name. Many of the suckers don't have model pages, only a handful.
Which I'd like to mention is kind of tragic, is that the bottoms/suckers end up disappearing. Or don't have a page for them lmao. Yikes

Reactions: rm1128

kepongetnget

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The second one is called "Braden", and filmed two videos with AAB. He liked to cum without notice.

View attachment 128674551

View attachment 128674621
thanks for the info and also the video

thanks for the info, but who is the 3rd model name? I mean the sucked one not the sucker

Reactions: Creamybg