Alexander Skarsgård

NormanDJ

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is there any context to why he’s holding his monster cock ?
That picture was taken by me 6 days ago when he was chasing me down the alleyways in LA. He eventually caught me after a half an hour chase. He took me to a dark basement, pinned me down and violated my tiny body. After pounding me so hard for a couple of minutes, he pumped his warm load inside me and left.

Lady Frost OBE

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Narutokun2

ddlovesdlove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's lpsg's consensus on this pair? Lovers or just really good buds? The photo is from this year's Sundance.

park-city-utah-alexander-skarsgard-and-jack-mcbrayer-attend-celebrate-sundance-dinner-at.jpg

I looked all over the internet for photos of Alex and his wife/partner and the only ones I could find were the photos with the baby from last year, which is a bit weird.

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
What's lpsg's consensus on this pair? Lovers or just really good buds? The photo is from this year's Sundance.

park-city-utah-alexander-skarsgard-and-jack-mcbrayer-attend-celebrate-sundance-dinner-at.jpg

I looked all over the internet for photos of Alex and his wife/partner and the only ones I could find were the photos with the baby from last year, which is a bit weird.
y'all be stretching for anything:sob::sob:
they don't even give off a romantic vibe
Alex's partner and the baby live in Sweden(where's there isn't a big paparazzi culture and from what I know celebrities are given their privacy) and they both don't have social media, where do you expect to see them

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Alex's partner and the baby live in Sweden(where's there isn't a big paparazzi culture and from what I know celebrities are given their privacy) and they both don't have social media, where do you expect to see them
A hot guy could be standing next to a cactus and still LPSGites will be like "I'm sensing some chemistry ya know!"

ddlovesdlove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ah thanks for the info. I thought they lived in NY. I guess that explains the lack of photos.

I remember seeing his wife in a UK indie film about a public school teacher. She looks like those bubbly, brainy type. And quite a good actress too.

Maybe it's just me but I do pick up some more than friends vibe between Jack and Alex. They like to banter like an old couple. Playful yes, but it verges on the flirtatious. Plus, when have you seen Alex looking at any of his gfs the way he looked at Jack? Those cold as ice photos with Alexa Chung still have me haunted.