Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW, do people here have no gaydar at all. GAY MEN ARE THE MOST INSECURE PEOPLE AROUND! So, they don't have fun by being silly because it's not cool, and only straight men play with each other like that. Here's some advice if you're trying to figure out if a man is gay, if they're funny w/o being a caricature and if they're acting gay with another man, then they are straight. It may sound counter intuative, but hang out with some gay dudes and then some straight dudes and you'll figure this out.

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WOW, do people here have no gaydar at all. GAY MEN ARE THE MOST INSECURE PEOPLE AROUND! So, they don't have fun by being silly because it's not cool, and only straight men play with each other like that. Here's some advice if you're trying to figure out if a man is gay, if they're funny w/o being a caricature and if they're acting gay with another man, then they are straight. It may sound counter intuative, but hang out with some gay dudes and then some straight dudes and you'll figure this out.

Insecure? Simply being out takes courage, a sense of self-awareness, and strength of character. It's admirable in our society, particularly where I'm from, and I suggest you consult a thesaurus next time. Or, just save yourself the typing and recognize that your experience does not speak for all and click the back button. You sound like an asshat.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Insecure? Simply being out takes courage, a sense of self-awareness, and strength of character. It's admirable in our society, particularly where I'm from, and I suggest you consult a thesaurus next time. Or, just save yourself the typing and recognize that your experience does not speak for all and click the back button. You sound like an asshat.

I'm a proud gay man btw. I'm quite well versed in gay culture and have been lucky enough to travel throughout the world so I've been able to check out the scene's in places where it is very taboo. I think you missed the point, people are think Alex is gay because of the way he's acting in the vid. They are making their judgment based on a stereotype, and if you want to be a champion of gay life and equality then you would challenge people accepting the stereotype.

Also the reason why gay men are insecure is because a good amount grew up being told that part of themselves was wrong. Going through adolescene with that over your head will do that, and the resulting gay lifestyle reflects that. I'm a gay man!

ps. why do I need a thesaurus? maybe a dictionary, but...

pss. Skarsgard is my bread and butter

Reactions: brody

Scarlet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Apologies, but you did word your post in a manner that made your statements seem offensive. You were saying, "Straight men are more likely to take on stereotypically "gay" actions, whereas gay men have been conditioned to conceal who they are, unless they choose to be flamboyant." Good interpretation now? Editor for hire! lol

Reactions: ShyLion

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

excellent post.

Reactions: eughanb
S

SirConcis

Alex Saarsgard is born in the USA. There is another Saarsgard who is from Sweden.

Reactions: Jv0207

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex Saarsgard is born in the USA. There is another Saarsgard who is from Sweden.

Nope. Alexander Skarsgaard is born in Sweden. His father is the famous Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgaard. Alexander also has a brother Gustaf, who is an actor as well, and ...he is just as hot as his brother :smile:

Alexander Skarsgård - IMDb

S

SirConcis

Ok then. There is another Saarsgard who was born in the USA. Not sure if from same family.