Alexander Lincoln

linkyboi88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How do you identify?

I think the bottom line I want to convey is: I’ve been with women, and I’ve been with men, and I don’t prescribe to a label because I’ve never felt that that definition has offered me any clarity. And to be honest, I’m not sure that any clarity is necessary. I like who I like in the moment or over the course of a relationship and that’s all it is, really. And had I seen people in the public eye wording things in the same way that I felt, I would have felt so much more confident with myself, and with everything. So that’s why [speaking] is so important — it’s a conversation.

Alexander Lincoln on In From the Side success, whether he'd return to Emmerdale and new film Inland

Leeds984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I Am / Philophobia I can't find this film anywhere on IMBD it says full frontal nudity . Is that Alexander that goes nude or someone else?
I think the only time he gets naked is a streaking scene where pretty much the entire male cast get naked for it

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

Leeds984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I e
Is itstreaming links (UK only I believe)
Is it good?
Enjoyed it , tonally it's a bit up and down , going from serious to moments I genuinely laughed out laughed .

I remembered Alex does actually get his cock out in this film , he flashes the main cast and windmills his cock.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

dmos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the meantime, if their Instagrams and Stories are any indication Alexander may or may not be dating an openly gay photographer named Dan Collins who's done a bunch of photoshoots & headshots for male soap actors including Alex. That or they're just friends with benefits.