Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am frankly surprised to find he is still being photographed. He was one of the sexiest physique models a couple of years ago but his career seemed to grind to a halt there for a while. I hope it has taken off for him. He did some shoots early in his career that were some of the hottest around... plus a very nice bulge. He looked best in pro shots where the area under his eyes were photoshopped, but other than that he was the perfect midwest corn fed hunk!!!!!!!!!!!

randomphotog

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He is pretty much out of the modeling game all together. He told me a few months ago it just wasn't what we wanted to do any more. But as said previously, I think he was passed around the photographers that like to take advantage of the models and he had enough and just wasn't getting the work anymore. (Or at least wasn't willing to play that game anymore so work stopped.)

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

BluuSong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

He is in a very committed straight relationship. He has been with his girl for a while and they have an apartment together (not that he can’t be gay and extremely closeted, but it’s unlikely).

I am frankly surprised to find he is still being photographed. He was one of the sexiest physique models a couple of years ago but his career seemed to grind to a halt there for a while. I hope it has taken off for him. He did some shoots early in his career that were some of the hottest around... plus a very nice bulge. He looked best in pro shots where the area under his eyes were photoshopped, but other than that he was the perfect midwest corn fed hunk!!!!!!!!!!!

From the looks of it, he’s going more into acting now. He posted some stuff about working on a TV pilot at the WB Lot.

Reactions: randomphotog