Alex Jechev

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How about some photos or videos of Alex...
Does anyone have his muscle domination/ cocky talk stuff? I haven't message Alex since the summertime and dont really want to have that back and forth with him right now. I am more curious to see his attitude and " alfa Chad" character.

Smoore96GAGA

Sexy Member
Media
Correction - no complaint, just a question.
Calm down, please...
The reason I’m annoyed is because we’re talking about how Alex is an awful person, and you basically responded with “Don’t care, shut up and post hot pics or vids of him”. Apart from being obnoxious and rude, it’s hard to see someone care so little about someone being so awful. Just tell us you’d have said nothing about Hitler and move on.

deinemudda123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The reason I’m annoyed is because we’re talking about how Alex is an awful person, and you basically responded with “Don’t care, shut up and post hot pics or vids of him”. Apart from being obnoxious and rude, it’s hard to see someone care so little about someone being so awful. Just tell us you’d have said nothing about Hitler and move on.
you just compared an adult content creator to Hitler what is wrong with you lmao?

Smoore96GAGA

Sexy Member
Media
you just compared an adult content creator to Hitler what is wrong with you lmao?
Tell us you don’t understand analogies and move on, thanks so much.

Also tho, some of Alex’s views are about as disgusting as Hitler’s. Only difference is he hasn’t taken it to the level of mass murder. But I was obviously comparing them in the sense of having disgusting views of certain groups of people. You’ve demonstrated an inability to look past things at a surface level, so maybe grow a few brain cells, then get back to me.

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Also tho, some of Alex’s views are about as disgusting as Hitler’s. Only difference is he hasn’t taken it to the level of mass murder. But I was obviously comparing them in the sense of having disgusting views of certain groups of people. You’ve demonstrated an inability to look past things at a surface level, so maybe grow a few brain cells, then get back to me.
Where is he saying this stuff? I stop watching his youtube.

deinemudda123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

You know what, I don’t even think that it makes sense to “discuss” with you. Still I wonder why do you attack so many users here? If you hate Alex so much, then fuck it: leave this thread, look for something else or idk what but don’t start attacking or even insulting other users…

deinemudda123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Oh but still: you’re complete right! Alex is a horrible person. The comparison was still way too insensitive in my opinion.

Smoore96GAGA

Sexy Member
Media
You know what, I don’t even think that it makes sense to “discuss” with you. Still I wonder why do you attack so many users here? If you hate Alex so much, then fuck it: leave this thread, look for something else or idk what but don’t start attacking or even insulting other users…
I responded to you because you responded to me. The only person I started out “attacking” was Alex, then people like you started getting pissed bc I wouldn’t just talk about how hot his body is and ignore the disgusting things he’s been saying. I came here to talk about Alex, same as everyone else. If you don’t like what I’m saying about him, you don’t have to respond to me. I’m not saying anything wrong or inappropriate.

Smoore96GAGA

Sexy Member
Media
Oh but still: you’re complete right! Alex is a horrible person. The comparison was still way too insensitive in my opinion.
I’ve explained the comparison to you. You still not getting it is absolutely your problem. It’s not my fault if you’re gonna ignore anything I say and just go “HE SAID HITLER REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” Maybe get some emotional maturity and realize that comparisons aren’t meant to be taken literally. My point was that if someone’s willing to overlook a person’s disgusting views because of their looks, they’d likely also have been willing to overlook Hitler’s views because of his charm. It ain’t that hard to understand fam.

You know what’s really insensitive tho? Asking people to shut up about how someone spreading toxic and disgusting views about certain groups of people just because you’d rather see pics of their hot body. Why don’t you talk about that at all?

Reactions: patokaDonald