Alex Jechev

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is there any pics with Alex having sex or only nudes and jerk off vids?
As far as I know only nudes and Jerk off videos, sex videos would be pretty hard as he still hides his face. Its kinda funny as he has a obviously recognizable body, so he may as well go full nude at this point

migueleonel85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As far as I know only nudes and Jerk off videos, sex videos would be pretty hard as he still hides his face. Its kinda funny as he has a obviously recognizable body, so he may as well go full nude at this point
Does anyone have the Bulgarian twitter account that was uploading hot content from Alex?

Osm0s1562

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You never seen his dick?
They probably never have..
But there's tons of videos out(and I don't why people are pressed about seeing him with his hand on his cock with no face, knowing full on well that's him) no one's body is the same even if they are twins. There will be slight difference. Alex has a few videos without him showing face while masturbating, and another set with a mask on. He has earlier videos and photos out as well *shrugs shoulders* . I'm sure, he'll send you or anyone a few photos and videos(and try not be to cheap with guys) they are more likely to send you something if you are going to pay .

Reactions: 12loner