Air Thugger - Onlyfans

thisthatkitty

Cherished Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I asked him on OF the other day if he and James will ever make more content. He said they are talking and something is coming but he doesn’t want to spoil the surprise
zack has been peddling the same lie for years. i dont think hell ever have gay sex on camera

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I asked him on OF the other day if he and James will ever make more content. He said they are talking and something is coming but he doesn’t want to spoil the surprise
I really can't believe these two messed up making BIG money over some chick and high school drama. But actually I can...

Sylexis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this unhealthy obsession with straight men by some gay men is mentally disturbing. Thankfully, not all gay men are like this. I will not give any straight man attention nor put them on a pedestal. They already have heterosexual privilege; and for those of you that are obsessed, a straight man will never love you nor give up a woman or vagina for you. I would also not obsessed over closeted bisexuals like Air Thugger, these type of men only use gay men for sex and money. They will only have relationships with women and identify as “straight”.
Don't care, gay is being attracted to men period. If given the opportunity, Id sure as fuck swallow some straight cock. I dont trust men to begin with so i dont care about a relationship with em. haha

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this unhealthy obsession with straight men by some gay men is mentally disturbing. Thankfully, not all gay men are like this. I will not give any straight man attention nor put them on a pedestal. They already have heterosexual privilege; and for those of you that are obsessed, a straight man will never love you nor give up a woman or vagina for you. I would also not obsessed over closeted bisexuals like Air Thugger, these type of men only use gay men for sex and money. They will only have relationships with women and identify as “straight”.
Argh am so glad you stated this as I had wean myself off this genre, as it was bordering on obsessive stupidness. Honestly once the veneer slips and you realised they could not toss about their gay fans and only want the money and attention and positive affirmations, it easier to wean yourself off them.

Heterosexual males already have privileged and the gay men who obsess, argue with each other over them and defend them for treating them like crap by vocalizing their true intentions/attituded are doing themselves a disservice sadly!

DudePussyBro

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Argh am so glad you stated this as I had wean myself off this genre, as it was bordering on obsessive stupidness. Honestly once the veneer slips and you realised they could not toss about their gay fans and only want the money and attention and positive affirmations, it easier to wean yourself off them.

Heterosexual males already have privileged and the gay men who obsess, argue with each other over them and defend them for treating them like crap by vocalizing their true intentions/attituded are doing themselves a disservice sadly!
Precisely. Moreover, many of these dudes are deluded and/or in denial about their sexuality and are publicly struggling to accept they aren’t fully heterosexual in the most unhealthy, regressive ways.

Lobbawa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Personally, I don’t like guys because they are straight, but a lot of the guys I do like tend to be straight. I just dont like fem boys. Most of the gay guys who aren’t fem boys overcompensate and put on this cringe ‘alpha daddy’ persona