Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

juic3y

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I would not eat it right there. He would need to douche at least 5 times with rubbing alcohol and we would scrub his hole until it’s raw pink. I do not trust straight men and asshole hygiene.
Thank you!!! Cause these gays will eat a str8 dirty ass in a heartbeat. I always do the smell test when I'm down there. Quick story. Recently a str8 DL wanted me to eat his ass but he don't eat ass. I said how does that make any sense.. I'm gay and I douche and shave down there. My ass is 100% the cleaner ass. I told him I was not going to eat him. When he came over and I sucked him, I did the smell test and it was definitely tart down there. Some guys like that.. I'm not one.. to each there own tho baby.. and I've seen Thuggar's dirty bussy with my own eyes.. If I was ever lucky enough to have my way with that fine ass specimen.. I will stick to the front and just admire the cheeks but I'm not playing in mud.

Deerika

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you!!! Cause these gays will eat a str8 dirty ass in a heartbeat. I always do the smell test when I'm down there. Quick story. Recently a str8 DL wanted me to eat his ass but he don't eat ass. I said how does that make any sense.. I'm gay and I douche and shave down there. My ass is 100% the cleaner ass. I told him I was not going to eat him. When he came over and I sucked him, I did the smell test and it was definitely tart down there. Some guys like that.. I'm not one.. to each there own tho baby.. and I've seen Thuggar's dirty bussy with my own eyes.. If I was ever lucky enough to have my way with that fine ass specimen.. I will stick to the front and just admire the cheeks but I'm not playing in mud.
Nah, playing in mud is wild to me. WILD.