Aiden Ricklef From Tiktok

miiisu

Legendary Member
Media
Like I'm not kidding when I say he's astronomically not been seen by whoever needs to take one look at him and make him a world renowned supermodel. He's literally breathtaking, like I'm talking Gigi Hadid level model (I mean in scale of how well known she is/not a look comparison). The face, body, height, and skin is just all top tier.

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like I'm not kidding when I say he's astronomically not been seen by whoever needs to take one look at him and make him a world renowned supermodel. He's literally breathtaking, like I'm talking Gigi Hadid level model (I mean in scale of how well known she is/not a look comparison). The face, body, height, and skin is just all top tier.
Trust me, he’s been seen. But he looks like a twink. What gay men find attractive and average American straight women find attractive in terms of male public figures is usually very different. They want more Chris Pratt, pines , Evans, & Jacob elordi’s. Not this pretty little Barbie boy. His editorial pics aren’t gonna make most women wet unfortunately, so the industry isn’t going to respond. Best he could do for now is Disney channel, but that requires specific comedic ability, and a lot of gate keepers.

Reactions: lcusgaxao

lcusgaxao

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trust me, he’s been seen. But he looks like a twink. What gay men find attractive and average American straight women find attractive in terms of male public figures is usually very different. They want more Chris Pratt, pines , Evans, & Jacob elordi’s. Not this pretty little Barbie boy. His editorial pics aren’t gonna make most women wet unfortunately, so the industry isn’t going to respond. Best he could do for now is Disney channel, but that requires specific comedic ability, and a lot of gate keepers.
Timothee Chalamet moment

Reactions: Jlance13