Aiden Ricklef From Tiktok

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know his sexuality?
He's gen z and is clearly comfortable in his masculinity. So regardless of what he previously has or hasn't said...literally anything goes. No way he'll make it to 30 without experimenting with more than one gender looking the way he does, attracting the kind of attention he must, living in LA, and being in the industry that he's in. <3

D

deleted13888921

He's gen z and is clearly comfortable in his masculinity. So regardless of what he previously has or hasn't said...literally anything goes. No way he'll make it to 30 without experimenting with more than one gender looking the way he does, attracting the kind of attention he must, living in LA, and being in the industry that he's in. <3
He is a young 'pretty boy' living in LA. Now, that said, he is among thousands of what are called WAMs (Wanna-be Actor Models). He HAS to stand out IF he wants to 'make it'. Not trying to sound negative, just a dose of reality here. He does have 'the look' everyone wants/desires in todays world. As mentioned, I'm quite confidant he will experiment in his sexuality. Good luck to him!

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a young 'pretty boy' living in LA. Now, that said, he is among thousands of what are called WAMs (Wanna-be Actor Models). He HAS to stand out IF he wants to 'make it'. Not trying to sound negative, just a dose of reality here. He does have 'the look' everyone wants/desires in todays world. As mentioned, I'm quite confidant he will experiment in his sexuality. Good luck to him!
From his new tiktok account
So annoying that his old one got deleted for no reason. Thanks for posting.

Jlance13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. He’ll probably end up just being an influencer who eventually opens his own Italian restaurant, which would be dope. Only because he doesn’t seem like he really wants to act. And being a model=influencer in 2022+ And while he’s IMO very attractive his type of delicate almost feminine twinky blonde beauty that definitely appeals to gays is kinda far from the middle American, football, corn fed, Ashton Kutcher Noah Centineo type attractiveness that is regularly cast as a straight male lead in YA series these days. And unless you’re actually gay, ur not booking a gay lead role in a series these days either. Which I personally think is a good thing. He seems pretty wise for his age though, so we’ll see.

Reactions: deleted13888921