@Agentgas_

Follyster

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He can be married and still be posting these so not sure how that is supposed to prove anything. He even posted a short sex tape clip on his twitter before which he deleted eventually. Whether or not the account is just leaking videos that he sent is a different story, but at the very least some of the clips he posts are actually him (some of the older ones aren't)

cosmostation2000

Experimental Member
Media
I don’t think he is fake as I observed. The IG link you share yes it was him but few years ago and he is not updating anything on that acc anymore, the last post was since 2021. So I believe the IG acc @ Agentjas_ is truly him as well as his Twitter acc and the huge dick.
He is married with wife and thus not likely to sleep other with other women . I feel the Twitter is fake

Attachments

Reactions: Good.boyyy

cosmostation2000

Experimental Member
Media
I don’t think he is fake as I observed. The IG link you share yes it was him but few years ago and he is not updating anything on that acc anymore, the last post was since 2021. So I believe the IG acc @ Agentjas_ is truly him as well as his Twitter acc and the huge dick.
Do u have his vid ? Do anybody has his vid ? Did he show his face in the vid ?