Aew * All Elite Wrestling

justincredible123

Legendary Member
Media
He shouldn’t have been suspended for just being a few inches short and fucked up jeff hardy like these things happen
idk if he’s “suspended” more than just being in the doghouse because of the r*pe comments he made about mercedes/sasha a few years ago. i think the latter, considering how much she’s being paid. would not be surprised if x’ing sammy out for a while is in her contract.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
idk if he’s “suspended” more than just being in the doghouse because of the r*pe comments he made about mercedes/sasha a few years ago. i think the latter, considering how much she’s being paid. would not be surprised if x’ing sammy out for a while is in her contract.
That’s very old news and I don’t think she really cared they had a phone call about it and she knows he was just trying to get noticed or whatever

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Plus he was already punished for it so how could he be 'double-jeopardied'?

Ideally both are over it and he especially has grown from this.

Still some probably expect him to be on thin ice with anything involving her. If I were him I would just avoid her and or certainly not be alone with her so there is always a witness in case new drama is alleged.

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:joy: Sure why not?

I know he wants Danhausen to be 'very nice, very evil' to him when he pounds him out lol.
RJ says "Oh fuck" and Danhausen slaps him "NO SWEARING!"... Then "curses" him afterwards.

God, where did my mind go then? :joy: