Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love watching men and women engaged in wrestling where it starts as a serious contest of strength and gradually becomes more and more erotic, until they can no longer resist the urge to frot or suck.

It's still on my bucket list to find someone local to me interested in trying a bout or two. I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to get from the serious to the sensuous. I have a profile on a site called meetfighters.

Reactions: Latham

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember wrestling in gym class, it was my first physical contact with another guy. First year I bowed out, there was no one I liked (and I was nervous) so I submitted a note that said I'm against wrestling because it's too close to fighting, blah, blah. Second year I found I'd be wrestling with someone I had a total crush on. Got over that 'no wrestling' thing pretty quick lol. I'm sure the coach knew what was going on, he was a good guy. Man, that first physical contact, touching my crush in ways I never imagined I would be. If we were alone I think it would have turned into something more, but alas it didn't.