Photos & Videos Adam Kubatzke Aka adamxlee

dZ3713

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is she pre or post-op?

And if pre-op, then does he just ignore her penis, or does she get a blowjob and to top him?
It's what's between your ears, not between your legs..

Do you ask and judge cys straight and gay couples based on endowments and performance to legitimatize their relationship or hookup?

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz

E.R

Superior Member
Media
It's what's between your ears, not between your legs..

Do you ask and judge cys straight and gay couples based on endowments and performance to legitimatize their relationship or hookup?
I'm judging anyone. I would just be curious to know; when someone has gone to the effort of putting this out there specifically for the press, how a man who identifies as straight, deals with the situation of a penis.

Is it so wrong to ask the question? I'm sure the lady in question isn't ashamed of what she has or hasn't had done down there.

A lot of straight men like to be pegged, a lot more like to give head...get off your soapbox on their behalf, because I don't see either of them being offended by a question being asked.

wertherbr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is she pre or post-op?

And if pre-op, then does he just ignore her penis, or does she get a blowjob and to top him?
Probably pre-op. If a trans woman removes her penis, she can't have sex anymore. No straight person would trade a real vagina for an open wound

Reactions: quitobite

XtinchoX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Probably pre-op. If a trans woman removes her penis, she can't have sex anymore. No straight person would trade a real vagina for an open wound
Way to talk out of your ass, post op trans women can have vaginal sex without issues as long as they wait to heal correctly

Marky101987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Share his gay video ☺️
I have to weigh in and say I don't think he's a scammer, in my experience.

I've been a member of his OF about 2-3 months. Admittedly, all the good content is PPV, but it's all reasonably priced. Usually $9.99 for 20 minute-ish videos. Most of his videos (probably 80%) are straight, but he has a bunch of videos with guys that are really hot.

You can either request them directly from him, for which you'll pay a slight premium, or wait until they show up as the daily DM videos for $9.99. (He sends one locked catalog video every day in DMs, along with his new videos)

In my experience, he's super responsive in DMs and very friendly.

A few weeks back I bought an old catalog video from him that wasn't exactly as he described it when we chatted. He apologized immediately when I pointed it out and sent a different video to make up for it. I was impressed, and I wasn't bothered that he got the video confused, he has dozens and dozens of them, it's understandable. What mattered was how he handled it, which was great. :)

I've seen plenty of scammers on OF, but he hasn't come across as one so far, at least to me.

Aaroz7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
114200991-074aa7b5609b40a539333de828a991a5.jpg