Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can you imagine how many images they would have checked to get this best selection?
So much imagens, don't get me wrong, these ones are very good, but there is not a single one with a bulge, not the way we are used to i mean.
But again, the ass is looking real nice in those red trunks. I keep thinking how his ass must look with the tan he got from the summer here. It must be very white, hairless and with a pink hole. I would love to fuck him while he uses those trunks, put a little to the side, eat his ass and then fuck him till his ass is full of my seed.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So much imagens, don't get me wrong, these ones are very good, but there is not a single one with a bulge, not the way we are used to i mean.
But again, the ass is looking real nice in those red trunks. I keep thinking how his ass must look with the tan he got from the summer here. It must be very white, hairless and with a pink hole. I would love to fuck him while he uses those trunks, put a little to the side, eat his ass and then fuck him till his ass is full of my seed.
I think he would enjoy it if he only admitted to it :). He's secretly gay or bi, I think. I would love to suck his cock and play with his huge balls.

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he would enjoy it if he only admitted to it :). He's secretly gay or bi, I think. I would love to suck his cock and play with his huge balls.
He would never admit.. sadly it will be always a lie! But he looks hot on those pics, even tho there are lots of editing on them, he gets nothing close to the other models of the brand!

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He would never admit.. sadly it will be always a lie! But he looks hot on those pics, even tho there are lots of editing on them, he gets nothing close to the other models of the brand!
Yes, you're right. So, when he says he never edits/photoshops his pictures, its yet another lie.

Reactions: Luke0816

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, you're right. So, when he says he never edits/photoshops his pictures, its yet another lie.
I think it is all in the careful wording he uses. I never edit my pictures= professional photographers who take photographs of me edit them. I am not gay=I identify as bi. My girlfriend is my photographer=my pet name for F is "girlfriend". As in "gurlfriend we need to keep all of this on the DL"

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is all in the careful wording he uses. I never edit my pictures= professional photographers who take photographs of me edit them. I am not gay=I identify as bi. My girlfriend is my photographer=my pet name for F is "girlfriend". As in "gurlfriend we need to keep all of this on the DL"
Yes, you are absolutely right about that.

Reactions: Luke0816

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He doesn’t get tired of it ahahah.. and keep saying that she’s her photographer and he has got two in one person ahaha.. nobody believes in that anymore
I think there must be some family or fundamentalist religious issues that compels him to maintain the cover story like he does.

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there must be some family or fundamentalist religious issues that compels him to maintain the cover story like he does.
He's Jewish and used to post about @chabadberlin_alexanderplatz which also sometimes included images of him and Felix

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know if that Synagogue is less conservative than others or not?
I don’t know because what I know is that Felix is openly gay! So I don’t think it would be a problem to be open there.. because Felix also follows the same religion steps.

Reactions: Mr. Show the Bulge

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn’t get tired of it ahahah.. and keep saying that she’s her photographer and he has got two in one person ahaha.. nobody believes in that anymore
Yep, girlfriend is a code word for Uncle Felix, lol. Or, maybe he has a boyfriend who isn't Uncle Felix. All we know is that he definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. Maybe he's single. I don't know. And, I do believe he's bi and not straight.

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I can say with100% confidence is that Uncle Felix is often his photographer/videographer and and they spend a lot of time together in Berlin and travelling as we have the evidence! ;)

Yep, girlfriend is a code word for Uncle Felix, lol. Or, maybe he has a boyfriend who isn't Uncle Felix. All we know is that he definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. Maybe he's single. I don't know. And, I do believe he's bi and not straight.