Adam Asztalos

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I can say is, not many people would follow him if he would not post underwear and outlines dick print photos. Because his ideology is weird and he’s pretty plain and not even charismatic. I mean, he doesn’t look like a very nice guy or someone that we would want to be friends with.
Actually, I think he looks like a very friendly guy, but he really isn't.

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such amazing talent.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: omg that clip.. I’ve laughed so loud at it! One thing that he’s not is spontaneous.. the way he waves to the camera, speak, walk, do some exercises.. everything sounds so much forced and fake.. he was not born to be a model, well maybe a photographic model.. but not even that hahahaha

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: omg that clip.. I’ve laughed so loud at it! One thing that he’s not is spontaneous.. the way he waves to the camera, speak, walk, do some exercises.. everything sounds so much forced and fake.. he was not born to be a model, well maybe a photographic model.. but not even that hahahaha
Felix needs to learn how to edit video clips because even deleting those first few seconds as adam is waiting to start would make it look more spontaneous

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Felix needs to learn how to edit video clips because even deleting those first few seconds as adam is waiting to start would make it look more spontaneous
Defiantly ahahaha also there were other stories that Adam says “okay, it’s enough” and another one he says “ can I go?” Ahahah

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, and he moves in such a stiff way, too. You'd think he'd have gotten used to being in front of a camera by now, but he still acts like it's the first time he's before a camera. I just wanna scream, "Relax, man!", through the screen, lol :).

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Defiantly ahahaha also there were other stories that Adam says “okay, it’s enough” and another one he says “ can I go?” Ahahah
You'd think they'd be so much better at creating these videos now.

Matt FM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Exactly, but it seems they aren’t ahaha.. even the photos are literally all the same poses and all, nothing new tbh
Legs open, feet on display, bulge and nothing else.
He's not a good model, he's not even that hot.
But his bulge keeps people coming back, even tho we know that's all we'll ever get.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly, but it seems they aren’t ahaha.. even the photos are literally all the same poses and all, nothing new tbh
Yes. When you go back five years, Adam's uploads were the same.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But his bulge keeps people coming back, even tho we know that's all we'll ever get.
Yes, and that's funny but true. His flaccid dick isn't even that big, either, but we keep coming back because his balls give him a big bulge :).

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't even call him a model. He models himself more than anyone else "models" him professionally or not. He's just your average plain looking guy who just happens to have big bulge.

As I said in my earlier post if he didn't wear the tight pants and shorts to show off the bulge, then no one would give him a second glance on social media. Well, maybe except for people that know him personally.

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't even call him a model. He models himself more than anyone else "models" him professionally or not. He's just your average plain looking guy who just happens to have big bulge.

As I said in my earlier post if he didn't wear the tight pants and shorts to show off the bulge, then no one would give him a second glance on social media. Well, maybe except for people that know him personally.
Big bulge and big feet - feet are almost always in pics