Actor, Charlie Cox

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That new suit is hideous for the huge futa tits it gives him, but that ass and those legs are pure fucking legend.
They say this res suit is for flashbacks and that he will wear the Shadowland suit (black with huge DD on chest) in the present

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jaysky3000

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an ask here I know we all want to see Charlie and pics of him but can we please NOT POST SPOILER PICS FROM THE SET OF DAREDEVIL!? Some of us are big fans of the MCU/ Daredevil and don't want anything spoiled. If you are going to post photos please lead with potential spoilers ahead. It's now ruined for me that he is in that suit and that's something I did not want to know. I would have loved to find that out when watching the show. Just a respectful ask! Thanks!

Bx90019

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just an ask here I know we all want to see Charlie and pics of him but can we please NOT POST SPOILER PICS FROM THE SET OF DAREDEVIL!? Some of us are big fans of the MCU/ Daredevil and don't want anything spoiled. If you are going to post photos please lead with potential spoilers ahead. It's now ruined for me that he is in that suit and that's something I did not want to know. I would have loved to find that out when watching the show. Just a respectful ask! Thanks!
This.

Reactions: Narutokun2