Actor, Charlie Cox

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I first noticed Charlie Cox in the Series Pilot for "Inspector Lewis", 2006. Then in 2007 in "Stardust".

Incredibly handsome, with an awesome, hairy chest. Nice view of him, in bed, shirtless, in "Boardwalk Empire" Season 2, Episode 5. Hoping there is more of him in that series!

Anyone have full frontal pics of the bloke?

A/B

Last edited:

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, hated seeing him delivered in a box on Boardwalk Empire. I read that he will be in a new "Dracula" film, but, not in a leading role. Hopefully something engorged with blood is shown!

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No... You are confusing him with Jack Huston who plays the character: Richard Harrow, the guy with the mask.

A/B

Your are right! I realized my error after I posted, sorry. Just to make up for my mistake I am sharing this with you that a friend in Movie Biz sent me. Looks pretty good!

Attachments

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Your are right! I realized my error after I posted, sorry. Just to make up for my mistake I am sharing this with you that a friend in Movie Biz sent me. Looks pretty good!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I imagine he has a pretty big dick, not to mention a hairy ass and taint.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Just to make up for my mistake I am sharing this with you that a friend in Movie Biz sent me. Looks pretty good!
That's a terrible PhotoShop job, and not very flattering to Charlie, but thanks for thinking of us... ;)

One of the hottest things about his chest hair is the tuft of it right at his clavicle, which is clearly absent in this "happy face" pic.

Reactions: CometShark