Kee-a-fas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello everyone. My eyes are on you!!! And i am not really happy with the things some of you do here.
I am glad that you love our actors and our videos, but if you are a true fan I suppose you should respect the boys' privacy and you should support the survival of our Studio.

Because you still don't understand that: If you share and exchange videos, you will destroy the studio and make your beloved boys disappear. YOU WILL DESTROY THE THING YOU LOVE!
One day, when ABS ART goes to bankruption and closes, you will say to yourself:
'Yes, I did that. We did that.' And you will wonder how many great ideas will never be filmed.
No, the guys has no public social media, and most of them don't have onlyfans. (except Mario and Oliver, but I suppose they are not really active there anyway.) And they will never have.
Even if you would manage to find them on social media they would probably not reply to you, or instantly block you, because this is in their contracts.
The only way you can enjoy the work of these magnificent studs is exclusively and officially on ABS ART studio's website.

Please, again. If you like our stuff, DO NOT SHARE!!! Let everyone buy their own videos to enjoy. Let the studio getting income for their work!!!

Reactions: m1n2b3 and Hsh23