Mowgli42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bruno may not be everybody's type, but he sure as hell is mine. I prefer good looking lean guys to the bulking muscle hunks. I've bought over a dozen of his videos or roundabouts that. If anybody knows wether he's got an Onlyfans then please please please send me a message with the link. Absolutely inlove with the beauty of that guy and would love to see so much more :D

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bruno may not be everybody's type, but he sure as hell is mine. I prefer good looking lean guys to the bulking muscle hunks. I've bought over a dozen of his videos or roundabouts that. If anybody knows wether he's got an Onlyfans then please please please send me a message with the link. Absolutely inlove with the beauty of that guy and would love to see so much more :D
I like Bruno as well. I also like Egon, seeing his big pecs get worshipped is so freaking hot!

Mowgli42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear ArtofAbs.....please message me if you ever set up an Onlyfans for nude gutpunching, muscle worship and wrestling. I know its your beautiful guys that are being punched in the gut, choked, water tortured etc etc, but we hurt too not being able to see such amazingly beautiful bodied men in ALL their beauty. :D
I would send a message on their watchfighters page, but i don't want them to get tired of replying to my messages declaring how much i love Bruno :D :D :D. He's my number 1.

Reactions: rife01