A weekend with uncle J (Erotic Story)

Greekwriter

Expert Member
Media
I had been transferred from my job to the city where my dad's sister lives with her new husband. It was a nice city and I was trying to adapt to the new rhythms. But my new job was demanding. The working hours were long and there were not a few times when I had to take a job at home as well.

The first month was very difficult. My aunt knew this because as many times as she tried to invite me to her house for dinner I didn't have time.

After the first month and as we were well into summer, my uncle James decided to go to their cottage for the weekend. It was a house that, from what my folks had told me, they had recently built from their savings.

My aunt, knowing how difficult it was for me to adjust to their city, asked my uncle to take me with him to their cottage for the weekend. The uncle gladly accepted. Not only because he wouldn’t be alone but also because he loves my aunt very much and he wanted to have ties with her family.

So when my aunt called me to tell me about it, she left me no choice. I had to accept! The next morning at 11am my uncle was waiting for me in his car under my apartment. He was a man of 44 years old, tall and tanned. He was blond but his hair was starting to turn a little white. His legs and thighs were toned. He was wearing tight shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. He hugged me and put my things in the car. All the way to the cottage we were talking and he was telling me how nice his city is and that I'm going to have a great time.

After almost 4 hours of travel we enter the courtyard. The entrance to the parking did not prepare you for what you will see. As soon as I entered the house I was shocked! A huge villa with a wonderful sea view and a pool on the balcony! They had arranged and someone had gone to clean the house and prepare the pool. Everything was perfect! As soon as I got in the first thing I did was go to the balcony.

Tom: Wow! Uncle J the view is amazing!!!

James: Ha ha ha thanks! Well, your room is on the top left. Go leave your things, put on something comfortable and in general.. do whatever you want to feel comfortable and make yourself at home!

Tom: Thanks! You are perfect!

I told him and went up to the room. I immediately undressed and put on the new white speedo swimsuit I bought. I went downstairs and my uncle was already on the balcony by the pool. He was wearing only his bathing suit, a pair of blue shorts and was lying on a deck chair. He shouted to me that he has brought out beer for me too. I went close. I took the beer and lay down on the deck chair next to him.

James: Cheers! Now you will rest for 2 days!

Tom: Cheers uncle J!

As I drank the beer, however, I felt uncomfortable. My new swimsuit was quite uncomfortable and I couldn't enjoy the view or relax at all.

Tom: Uncle J? Can I ask you something;

James : Yes, whatever you want.

Tom: If aunt was here I wouldn't ask but since it's just us...

James: What is it? Say it, don't be shy, kiddo!

Tom: You see, my new bathing suit is quite tight and I can't relax. Do you mind if I take it off?

James: Not at all! I told you. You will feel this house like your own. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable!

I get up and take off my speedo with my back turned to uncle J. I push it a little further and sit back on the deckchair naked. As soon as I sit I adjust my semi-hard cock a bit to be more comfortable.

Tom: Oh yeah! That means relaxation!

As soon as the uncle sees me naked he asks me if I mind if he also takes off his bathing suit. I tell him that it's his house and he can do what he wants. He takes off his swimsuit and what do I see? A huge uncut fat cock was in his hands and he was light stroking it before sitting back on the sun lounger. He was freshly shaven all over and the cock head was still hidden.

As soon as I saw him naked I couldn't take my eyes off him! I was looking at him and my cock started getting hard. I couldn't hide my erected cock no matter how hard I tried.

James: What do I see kiddo? Did you smoke?

Tom: Looks like it?

James: Such a nice dick it's hard not to ha ha ha

Tom: But yours is bigger... And it looks a lot...

James: What?

Tom: Uh nothing.. Forget it…

Then the uncle gets up and comes in front of me. His cock was rock hard. He looks me in the eyes and says

James: Come on Tom.. Don't be afraid.. Since this is what you want...

And he grabs my hand and puts it on his hard cock!

Then I suddenly grab him and put him in my mouth sucking him hard! Uncle J didn’t expect it and he was shocked! He began to moan loudly as I sucked his hard cock and massaged his full balls, looking into his eyes. My cock had hardened and I was jerking it as I was sucking Uncle James’s cock. As soon as I go to take his cock out of my mouth he grabs it with one hand and presses it back down my throat while the other hand presses my head. He started to fuck my mouth hard and swift with his thick cock while his balls were slapping on my jaw. My saliva was drooling everywhere. Suddenly and while I was moaning with my mouth full of his cock I heard him moaning and screaming.

James: I'm gonna blow your mouth. You fucked me up so much Tom! I'm cumming!!! Take my hot cum! Aaaah!

And I felt his hot cum spraying in my mouth and I swallowed it smiling to him as he was moaning. I licked his cock to clean it. As I did this I jerked my hard cock so hard that I started to spray my hot sperm up on his thighs!

Then uncle J sat down again on the deckchair next to me breathing heavily and said:

James: This weekend is going to be very interesting!

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been transferred from my job to the city where my dad's sister lives with her new husband. It was a nice city and I was trying to adapt to the new rhythms. But my new job was demanding. The working hours were long and there were not a few times when I had to take a job at home as well.

The first month was very difficult. My aunt knew this because as many times as she tried to invite me to her house for dinner I didn't have time.

After the first month and as we were well into summer, my uncle James decided to go to their cottage for the weekend. It was a house that, from what my folks had told me, they had recently built from their savings.

My aunt, knowing how difficult it was for me to adjust to their city, asked my uncle to take me with him to their cottage for the weekend. The uncle gladly accepted. Not only because he wouldn’t be alone but also because he loves my aunt very much and he wanted to have ties with her family.

So when my aunt called me to tell me about it, she left me no choice. I had to accept! The next morning at 11am my uncle was waiting for me in his car under my apartment. He was a man of 44 years old, tall and tanned. He was blond but his hair was starting to turn a little white. His legs and thighs were toned. He was wearing tight shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. He hugged me and put my things in the car. All the way to the cottage we were talking and he was telling me how nice his city is and that I'm going to have a great time.

After almost 4 hours of travel we enter the courtyard. The entrance to the parking did not prepare you for what you will see. As soon as I entered the house I was shocked! A huge villa with a wonderful sea view and a pool on the balcony! They had arranged and someone had gone to clean the house and prepare the pool. Everything was perfect! As soon as I got in the first thing I did was go to the balcony.

James: Ha ha ha thanks! Well, your room is on the top left. Go leave your things, put on something comfortable and in general.. do whatever you want to feel comfortable and make yourself at home!

I told him and went up to the room. I immediately undressed and put on the new white speedo swimsuit I bought. I went downstairs and my uncle was already on the balcony by the pool. He was wearing only his bathing suit, a pair of blue shorts and was lying on a deck chair. He shouted to me that he has brought out beer for me too. I went close. I took the beer and lay down on the deck chair next to him.

As I drank the beer, however, I felt uncomfortable. My new swimsuit was quite uncomfortable and I couldn't enjoy the view or relax at all.

Tom: You see, my new bathing suit is quite tight and I can't relax. Do you mind if I take it off?

James: Not at all! I told you. You will feel this house like your own. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable!

I get up and take off my speedo with my back turned to uncle J. I push it a little further and sit back on the deckchair naked. As soon as I sit I adjust my semi-hard cock a bit to be more comfortable.

As soon as the uncle sees me naked he asks me if I mind if he also takes off his bathing suit. I tell him that it's his house and he can do what he wants. He takes off his swimsuit and what do I see? A huge uncut fat cock was in his hands and he was light stroking it before sitting back on the sun lounger. He was freshly shaven all over and the cock head was still hidden.

As soon as I saw him naked I couldn't take my eyes off him! I was looking at him and my cock started getting hard. I couldn't hide my erected cock no matter how hard I tried.

Then the uncle gets up and comes in front of me. His cock was rock hard. He looks me in the eyes and says

Then I suddenly grab him and put him in my mouth sucking him hard! Uncle J didn’t expect it and he was shocked! He began to moan loudly as I sucked his hard cock and massaged his full balls, looking into his eyes. My cock had hardened and I was jerking it as I was sucking Uncle James’s cock. As soon as I go to take his cock out of my mouth he grabs it with one hand and presses it back down my throat while the other hand presses my head. He started to fuck my mouth hard and swift with his thick cock while his balls were slapping on my jaw. My saliva was drooling everywhere. Suddenly and while I was moaning with my mouth full of his cock I heard him moaning and screaming.

James: I'm gonna blow your mouth. You fucked me up so much Tom! I'm cumming!!! Take my hot cum! Aaaah!

And I felt his hot cum spraying in my mouth and I swallowed it smiling to him as he was moaning. I licked his cock to clean it. As I did this I jerked my hard cock so hard that I started to spray my hot sperm up on his thighs!

Then uncle J sat down again on the deckchair next to me breathing heavily and said:

Great beginning…I hope we get to read about the rest of the weekend.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great start and we still have the evening and another day to go.

Reactions: episema

georgesbiluv

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Loved it.