_jplfit

jayhorny5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol tbh his dick is ugly to me imo only thing I like is his body I first found out about John on insta I mainly follow him because I like fitness and I liked his body then i saw everyone asking him if he would start OF he was so opposed to it at first be when he finally made one only to find out it a scam and it not any good content smh he just a scammer

jayhorny5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol tbh his dick is ugly to me imo only thing I like is his body I first found out about John on insta I mainly follow him because I like fitness and I liked his body then i saw everyone asking him if he would start OF he was so opposed to it at first be when he finally made one only to find out it a scam and it not any good content smh he just a scammer
He also has this high and mighty attitude like he such a deep intellectual in reality he just be tweeting weird shit

HungFunLondon

Admired Member
Media
I think the same way about these guys. I barely care what they think if I'm in it to see the goodies and in real life, I'm here to fuck. And most times the annoying, cocky, and arrogant ones make the most satisfying ones to bang out.

View attachment 91064201
Who are these hot guys? They on Twitter or OnlyFans?

nike20011

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
So I’m here to help others not fall for the trap. This man _jplift who I “WAS” a fan of recently announced he has an aesthetics page. Naturally I wanted to see because I was huge fan. I inquired information about it in his DM. Turns out he charges $200!!! To gain access to a page with only 8 pictures. Let’s be clear. Not onlyfans but an Aesthetics! Page. So I kindly declined and stated it was to much at this time and I’ll continue to be a fan of yours on your regular page. This ASSHOLE goes and blocks me stating he doesn’t tolerate his time and energy being wasted. I have never been so disgusted by one of these Instagram wanna be influencers. So whoever sees this. Beware. Use this information as you please
No he is definitely a fraud and you should report his OF page as I did already!! This man will charge you to watch his live, to not show shit and walk away from the camera for 20 plus minutes. Dont support NOTHING that he do.

Reactions: enrigayboy