Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wai
We didn’t speak as we played, sat completely naked on the sofa, both leaning forward towards the screen, both concentrating, both knowing that messing up would mean doing a forfeit chosen by the winner. Possession passed from team team, the ball went one way up the pitch, then down the other. Josh got the first chance but missed the goal by some margin. I got the next but Josh saved it easily.

The clock ticked down, ‘what if we end in a draw?’, Josh asked.

‘Golden goal’ I said back, without looking up.

We played on, until a minute later Josh was awarded a penalty for an unfair challenge in my box. My heart sank. He had the record of never having missed a penalty playing against anyone in the house. He grinned as he set up.

‘Im going down the middle’, he taunted, echoing exactly how I had tried to mess with his head earlier.

I tried to mess with him in return ‘I know you are’, I said.

My heart was racing as he lined up, knowing that I was a sitting duck, waiting to be picked off.

He didn’t go middle. He went left. I stayed middle. The ball soared into the back of the net. Josh jumped to his feet, triumphant. ‘Yessss!!’, he shouted. He did a naked victory lap around the room, while I sat, dejected in defeat. 5-4. Why had I suggested this game?

‘Well played mate, honestly. I didn’t think you’d get me naked. I was worried there for a minute, I admit’.

‘I can’t believe it, how did I blow it?’ I said.

‘Mate, you almost had me’, he said.

‘Come on then’, I said, standing up, ‘what’s my forfeit?’.

Josh mocked thinking, with his thumb and forefinger on his chin in a V. A few thoughts went through my mind - doing the dishes for a week? Doing his laundry? Or something more humiliating or embarrassing - streaking in the park or posting a naked picture of my loss on social media.

‘Well Sam, since you took the piss out of me for shaving my pubes…’

My heart sank. No way.

‘Your forfeit is to shave all your hair below your neck’, he smirked.

‘No way!’ I said.

‘A bet is a bet’, Josh winked.

‘Fine whatever’ I said. ‘But not my leg hair. Look I don’t have much anyway’ I brushed my hands against my legs to show how little leg hair I had.

‘Ok fine, but the rest has to go. Pubes, abs, arse, armpits’.

‘Armpits?!’ I protested.

‘Yep!’

‘Do you even shave your armpits?’

‘Yep’ he said, lifting his arms. Sure enough, now I looked, Josh had no hair at all below the neck, except the small amount he had on his calves and and shins.

‘I’m going to look like a girl’ I said.

‘Nope, you’re going to look like me. You’ll actually thank me! Trust me, girls love a muscle lad with no body hair’

‘Girls love me the way I am mate, I was getting so much pussy before this fucking lockdown’, I said.

‘Right stop putting it off Sam, off to the shower now!’, Josh directed.

We walked up the stairs to the shower, and I wondered how I had managed to lose my pubes in a game of fifa. Of course Josh was going to win! Why had I made such a fuss of his pubic hair? If I hadn’t, he’d have given me a simple forfeit, but now…

‘Here, use my razor’ he said, handing me a standard safety razor.

‘Mate I’m not using the razor that’s been all over your junk’

‘It looks like you haven’t got a choice’, Josh said with a smile as he confirmed he didn’t have a spare one,

I took the razor and turned on the shower. The humiliation of having to shave my body hair off in front of him was simultaneously embarrassing and somehow exhilarating.

Josh leaned against the wall of the bathroom with his arms crossed, watching. I pulled the shower curtain halfway and stepped under the warm water. I had only ever trimmed my pubes, never taken a razor to them, and the thought of having a sharp blade next to my package made me nervous. I started with my armpits, one by one, taking the hair off in bits, then rinsing the blade. Josh sniggered as he watched.

‘You know I’m going to get you back for this buddy!’ I laughed.

Once my armpits were hairless I moved onto my abs. I only had a very thin line of hair leading from my navel down to my pubes, and it came off easily.

‘Now your arse, this might be the tricky bit’, Josh said.

‘I actually don’t have any hair on my bum Josh’ I said.

Josh laughed, ‘nice, I’m naturally hairless down there too. It saves so much hassle. Ok time for your pubes man!’, he laughed.

I looked down at my pubic hair. It’s not like I was going to miss it myself. But what if someone else saw? Admittedly that was unlikely with the lockdowns going on, but still, it wasn’t inconceivable that I could meet a girl and bring her home, and what would she think? I wasn’t at all convinced by what Josh said about girls liking smooth hairless guys. What if I got laughed at? What the hell, you only live once, I thought, and lifted my dick up and started shaving my balls.

‘Hooray, go you Sam!’, Josh cheered. It took me a few minutes to shave my balls completely. I then moved onto the hair to the sides of my penis, and then made a start on the triangle of hair above it. The whole process took me about 10 minutes, all the while Josh was laughing and encouraging, giving tips.

After I was done, I took the shower head and directed the water over everywhere I had shaved to get the remaining cut hair off me. Josh passed me my towel and I dried off.

‘You’ve done a pretty good job there mate’, Josh congratulated me, inspecting my work. I stood in front of the mirror and looked myself up and down. Except for the very fine hair on my arms and the small amount of hair I had on my lower legs, I was now completely hairless from the neck down. No hair interrupted the flow of my smooth pale skin. In a strange kind of way, I liked it. It showed my muscles much better and Josh was right - my dick did look bigger now.

‘Ok are we going to get another beer now or what?’ Josh asked.

‘Sure’ I said, ‘but we’re not done with our contest yet mate. I’m gonna get you back for this’.

To be continued…
next instalment please :)

Reactions: Lival and ToryK

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Josh squared up to my bare behind. I knew he’d be able to see my whole smooth rear, including my hairless crack and hole.

‘Ready Sam?’, he asked. I was about to reply as he brought his palm down on my right cheek. The slap almost echoed around the room.

‘Fuck!’ I cried out.

‘Shut up and take it like a man’, Josh laughed.

He brought his hand down on my left buttock next, and alternated between the two. I bit my lip to not cry out. After four slaps on each side, my cheeks were stinging. Josh counted each spank out as he delivered them. With the force of each, my hanging balls swayed forwards and backwards between my legs.

Josh noticed this and teased me, ‘Look at your balls’, he laughed, ‘I bet you feel like a vulnerable little loser. Still that’s what you get for being a cocky prick and thinking you can out-wrestle me!’

I laughed it off but lowered my head and looked back down my naked body. I realised I was tensing in anticipation of the next spank. My abs were tight and stuck out, and below them my cock was still rock hard. My balls hung down low between my legs.

Josh delivered more spanks, then for the finale, one very hard one on each butt cheek. I didn’t manage to suppress my pain and yelled at each.

‘Mate your arse is so red’, Josh laughed. I finally stood up, and turned my back to the mirror on the wall to inspect. My usually pale butt cheeks were rosy red, which stood out against the rest of my skin.

As I turned with my back to the mirror, Josh laughed again, ‘bud it looks like you might have actually enjoyed that!’, he teased, motioning toward my election. I looked at his own crotch and noticed his hard on had subsided to a semi.

‘Piss off Josh, and stop perving. I get it, you can’t take your eyes off my massive schlong’. We both laughed.

‘I bet you’re about to say you’re going to get your revenge for that right?’, Josh predicted.

‘Too fucking right buddy’, I said.

‘Alright then, how about this. Whoever can hold a plank the longest is the winner. The forfeit for the loser is…’, Josh tailed off as he thought.

‘Loser has to suck and lick the winner’s nipples for two minutes?’, I suggested.

‘You’re on!’, Josh laughed.

We both dropped to a plank position facing each other and I set a stopwatch on my phone. Without a gym to work out at, I had had to resort to at home abs exercises, so my plank had improved massively over lockdown. I started the stopwatch ‘go!’ I said, and we both raised ourselves into the position.

We were both rock steady for over a minute. The burn started to appear faintly, then got stronger over the next 30 seconds. Josh began to grimace at two minutes. I knew I could go on until about 6 minutes. As another minute went by, my burn got no worse, as Josh began to shake with the effort. My erection was finally disappearing as blood was directed elsewhere. At 4m06s, Josh gave up and collapsed to the floor. I laughed and, as a show of strength, carried on my plank.

‘Sam that’s insane, your abs must be so strong’.

‘Yep!’ I said, not showing the strain. I stood up and tensed my abs running my hand up and down them. Josh was clearly jealous. He had a six pack of his own, which itself was pretty impressive when it wasn’t being compared to mine. I jokingly rubbed my hand up and down his own abs ‘stronger than this beer belly clearly’. He batted my hand away.

‘Alright, pay up Josh, where do you want me?’

‘For fuck’s sake. Just lay on the sofa’. I laid down on the sofa and Josh knelt on the floor next to me. I felt smug that I had devised this clever forfeit. While not as outrageous as sucking my cock or taking a spanking, it was still humiliating to have to lick my nipples. I set a timer on my phone and Josh began.

My nipples were pretty average nipples. They weren’t particularly big or small. But they were sensitive. I in no way had a nipple play fetish, but a few times girls had played with them while giving my head or a handjob, and I had been surprisingly aroused.

Josh immediately got to work on my nipples, starting with the left, the one closest to him. He stuck out his tongue and circled the nipple, then flicked it against it. It hardened almost immediately, growing slightly larger and darker. Josh then enclosed it with his mouth and sucked on it, and an unexpected wave of pleasure hit me. Oh fuck not again. My dick which had only just gone back to fully soft started to rise again. I tried to not think about Josh playing with my nipples, but the harder I tried the harder I got. I decided to let it happen but cover myself with a cushion.

Josh switched to my right nipple, and it too grew hard as Josh ran his tongue over it. I realised suddenly I was thinking more about the feeling than teasing Josh for his humiliating forfeit.

‘Bet that’s not the first time you’ve sucked a guy’s nipple’, I teased. He didn’t react, only carried on sucking. I was now fully hard again under the cushion.

The timer sounded and Josh pulled off. He noticed the cushion immediately, ‘don’t tell me you’re hiding the fact you’re hard again?’, he laughed, pulling the cushion away, revealing my hard on. ‘Sam you must get really turned on by nipple play. I bet that’s why you set that forfeit!’

I covered my face in embarrassment. It genuinely wasn’t, and I was surprised that I had got hard.

‘I don’t get off on it but I guess I just have really sensitive nipples!’ I laughed it off.

‘To be fair, mine are too’, Josh conceded. ‘But I don’t think I’d pop a hard on from it!’ he mocked.

My face reddened. Josh took pity on me, ‘hey everyone gets turned on by surprising stuff’.

I didn’t bother to correct him that nipple play wasn’t a turn on for me, I knew he wouldn’t believe it. ‘Yeah? What about you then? Strange fetishes?’ I asked.

‘Hmm let’s see… girls with tan lines? Pierced nipples and belly buttons? Having my balls tugged and squeezed during sex?’

‘Having them tugged?’ I asked, surprised.

‘Hey I haven’t judged you!’, he retorted, ‘but yeah, like nothing super hard, just a bit of firm tugging, squeezing and maybe a few gentle taps’.

‘I’m not judging buddy! Just curious!’ I reassured him. ‘So you like a bit of cock and ball torture?’

‘Not torture!’, he said, ‘but just a bit of rough play. I bet you’d like it if you tried it’. I couldn’t imagine it but I was pretty open to most things.

‘Anyhow, what time is it?’, Josh asked. I checked my phone ‘quarter past 9’ I said.

‘Want to continue?’, Josh asked with a cheeky smile.

‘You bet buddy, I’m loving humiliating you!’, I replied.

‘Alright then, want to up the ante?’, he asked.

‘I’ll take you on at anything’, I challenged.

‘Ok, why don’t we play a game of jenga?’, Josh suggested.

‘Great, and the forfeit?’

‘You ready to bet heavy?’, Josh challenged.

‘You’re going to lose, so yeah! Pick your forfeit’ I goaded.

‘The loser has to run down to h to the park at the end of the road, do a lap, and run back, butt naked’, he winked.

‘You’re on!’ I said.

Josh pulled out the jenga set and set it up carefully on the table.

‘After you’, he said, gesturing for me to start. I went for a mid level centre brick. Josh did the same. We went back and forth, building up the tower until all the truly safe bricks were gone.

‘Now the fun begins’, I quipped, and pulled a risky block out. The tower held firm. Josh took his turn, and the tower twisted but stayed steady. I guessed the balance had moved so picked a brick from the now heavier side. The tower swayed slightly and my heart skipped a beat as I thought it was about to fall. I gently placed the brick back on top. Josh was in checkmate, there was nothing obvious to go for. He settled on a very risky brick, and pulled it out gingerly. The tower swayed again. He waited for 10 seconds and then gently placed the brick on top. The tower swayed again but didn’t fall.

‘You got away with murder there mate’, I said.

The whole tower was on the verge of collapsing and there clearly was nowhere to go. I searched for a few minutes while Josh taunted me, but I had nowhere to go. I finally settled on a brick and gently pushed it out of the tower. And as predicted, it came crashing down on the table.

‘Yes! Get ready to streak Sam!’

I sat ruefully staring at the pile of bricks.

‘You’re going to run with me?’, I asked Josh.

‘Yep but clothed of course!’, he laughed, putting his clothes back on for the first time in hours.

I looked outside. At least it was dark now. Dressed, Josh pushed me towards the door, and I pulled on a pair of trainers. I opened the door and Josh pulled out his phone ‘I’m recording this for the WhatsApp group’, he laughed and started a video. ‘Say hi to everyone’, he mocked. I opened the door, and peered up and down the road. No one was out. I took my chance and ran.

TO BE CONTINUED…

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We didn’t speak as we played, sat completely naked on the sofa, both leaning forward towards the screen, both concentrating, both knowing that messing up would mean doing a forfeit chosen by the winner. Possession passed from team team, the ball went one way up the pitch, then down the other. Josh got the first chance but missed the goal by some margin. I got the next but Josh saved it easily.

The clock ticked down, ‘what if we end in a draw?’, Josh asked.

‘Golden goal’ I said back, without looking up.

We played on, until a minute later Josh was awarded a penalty for an unfair challenge in my box. My heart sank. He had the record of never having missed a penalty playing against anyone in the house. He grinned as he set up.

‘Im going down the middle’, he taunted, echoing exactly how I had tried to mess with his head earlier.

I tried to mess with him in return ‘I know you are’, I said.

My heart was racing as he lined up, knowing that I was a sitting duck, waiting to be picked off.

He didn’t go middle. He went left. I stayed middle. The ball soared into the back of the net. Josh jumped to his feet, triumphant. ‘Yessss!!’, he shouted. He did a naked victory lap around the room, while I sat, dejected in defeat. 5-4. Why had I suggested this game?

‘Well played mate, honestly. I didn’t think you’d get me naked. I was worried there for a minute, I admit’.

‘I can’t believe it, how did I blow it?’ I said.

‘Mate, you almost had me’, he said.

‘Come on then’, I said, standing up, ‘what’s my forfeit?’.

Josh mocked thinking, with his thumb and forefinger on his chin in a V. A few thoughts went through my mind - doing the dishes for a week? Doing his laundry? Or something more humiliating or embarrassing - streaking in the park or posting a naked picture of my loss on social media.

‘Well Sam, since you took the piss out of me for shaving my pubes…’

My heart sank. No way.

‘Your forfeit is to shave all your hair below your neck’, he smirked.

‘No way!’ I said.

‘A bet is a bet’, Josh winked.

‘Fine whatever’ I said. ‘But not my leg hair. Look I don’t have much anyway’ I brushed my hands against my legs to show how little leg hair I had.

‘Ok fine, but the rest has to go. Pubes, abs, arse, armpits’.

‘Armpits?!’ I protested.

‘Yep!’

‘Do you even shave your armpits?’

‘Yep’ he said, lifting his arms. Sure enough, now I looked, Josh had no hair at all below the neck, except the small amount he had on his calves and and shins.

‘I’m going to look like a girl’ I said.

‘Nope, you’re going to look like me. You’ll actually thank me! Trust me, girls love a muscle lad with no body hair’

‘Girls love me the way I am mate, I was getting so much pussy before this fucking lockdown’, I said.

‘Right stop putting it off Sam, off to the shower now!’, Josh directed.

We walked up the stairs to the shower, and I wondered how I had managed to lose my pubes in a game of fifa. Of course Josh was going to win! Why had I made such a fuss of his pubic hair? If I hadn’t, he’d have given me a simple forfeit, but now…

‘Here, use my razor’ he said, handing me a standard safety razor.

‘Mate I’m not using the razor that’s been all over your junk’

‘It looks like you haven’t got a choice’, Josh said with a smile as he confirmed he didn’t have a spare one,

I took the razor and turned on the shower. The humiliation of having to shave my body hair off in front of him was simultaneously embarrassing and somehow exhilarating.

Josh leaned against the wall of the bathroom with his arms crossed, watching. I pulled the shower curtain halfway and stepped under the warm water. I had only ever trimmed my pubes, never taken a razor to them, and the thought of having a sharp blade next to my package made me nervous. I started with my armpits, one by one, taking the hair off in bits, then rinsing the blade. Josh sniggered as he watched.

‘You know I’m going to get you back for this buddy!’ I laughed.

Once my armpits were hairless I moved onto my abs. I only had a very thin line of hair leading from my navel down to my pubes, and it came off easily.

‘Now your arse, this might be the tricky bit’, Josh said.

‘I actually don’t have any hair on my bum Josh’ I said.

Josh laughed, ‘nice, I’m naturally hairless down there too. It saves so much hassle. Ok time for your pubes man!’, he laughed.

I looked down at my pubic hair. It’s not like I was going to miss it myself. But what if someone else saw? Admittedly that was unlikely with the lockdowns going on, but still, it wasn’t inconceivable that I could meet a girl and bring her home, and what would she think? I wasn’t at all convinced by what Josh said about girls liking smooth hairless guys. What if I got laughed at? What the hell, you only live once, I thought, and lifted my dick up and started shaving my balls.

‘Hooray, go you Sam!’, Josh cheered. It took me a few minutes to shave my balls completely. I then moved onto the hair to the sides of my penis, and then made a start on the triangle of hair above it. The whole process took me about 10 minutes, all the while Josh was laughing and encouraging, giving tips.

After I was done, I took the shower head and directed the water over everywhere I had shaved to get the remaining cut hair off me. Josh passed me my towel and I dried off.

‘You’ve done a pretty good job there mate’, Josh congratulated me, inspecting my work. I stood in front of the mirror and looked myself up and down. Except for the very fine hair on my arms and the small amount of hair I had on my lower legs, I was now completely hairless from the neck down. No hair interrupted the flow of my smooth pale skin. In a strange kind of way, I liked it. It showed my muscles much better and Josh was right - my dick did look bigger now.

‘Ok are we going to get another beer now or what?’ Josh asked.

‘Sure’ I said, ‘but we’re not done with our contest yet mate. I’m gonna get you back for this’.

To be continued…
Surprised his roommate watched him in the shower since that was not mentioned in the bet. But glad it happened that way.

Reactions: Lion egton

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Josh’s eyes were closed and screwed up as his lips closed on my hard dick. He reached up with a hand and held the base of my cock to lessen the angle of my boner. I immediately felt his warm wet mouth around my glans. I didn’t know what to do with my hands, so instinctively put them on the back of his head. He didn’t complain. His own spare hand was holding my right leg.

‘This is what you get for being cocky’ I taunted him. ‘Oh yeah, suck me’, I moaned like a pornstar. Josh was actually doing more than I had expected. I felt his tongue play around my cock head, and he began to bob his head up and down, although he still only had my glans in his mouth.

‘Come on Josh, you’re going to have to get it deeper than that’, I said as I pulled his head towards my body and my shaft started to disappear into his mouth. Again he did not complain. I could scarcely believe that I was standing butt naked in our living room, as my best mate was sucking my dick.

I decided to taunt him more ‘keep going Josh, just like that. I think you’re gonna make me cum’, I laughed and he just carried on, clearly not believing me. I wasn’t going to cum, and with 30 seconds left there was no risk.

‘Time for some deepthroat?’, I said, and I forced my dick even deeper. He couldn’t take it. He gagged and spluttered and pulled back. But tried again, managing to take three quarters of my length in.

‘You’re pretty good at this mate, sure it’s really your first time?’

Josh was actually good. I started to believe what they said about men giving better blowjobs because they knew what felt good.

‘Open your eyes and look at me’, I instructed, knowing that would add to Josh’s humiliation. He did as told and looked up at me, cock in his mouth, bobbing backwards and forwards. ‘Remember you’re doing this because you have the smaller dick’, I taunted.

The timer reached zero and an alarm sounded. Josh pulled his mouth off my cock and a strand of saliva trailed between his mouth and my erect penis. I was covered in wet slimy spit. Josh rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand.

‘How was it?’, I asked.

‘Humiliating’, he said. ‘At least it didn’t taste of much’

‘That’s surprising, I usually produce buckets of precum’, I said.

‘Mate that’s sick’, he said and grabbed his beer, took a few gulps, then washed out his mouth and spat it back out.

I noticed that Josh’s own erection hadn’t gone down at all.

‘I reckon you enjoyed that’, I taunted, pointing at his dick.

He shrugged ‘looks like you did too’ he shot back, pointing at my own.

‘A blowjob is a blowjob, whoever’s doing it for you’, I retorted.

Josh laughed it off.

‘So, how does it feel to be a cocksucker now?’, I carried on teasing Josh.

‘Piss off, it’s just a bet’, he said.

‘And how does it feel to know you have the smaller boner?’

‘Surprising’ Josh said in a word.

‘If it’s any consolation mate, your dick is pretty huge too’, I said honestly, ‘you wouldn’t have lost to anyone else in the house’, I consoled him.

‘True’, he said, ‘I just wasn’t expecting that monster cock of yours’, he said, ‘I can’t fucking believe how big it is. My fucking jaw is aching’, he said.

‘I’ve had a lot of girls complain about that’, I told Josh. ‘As I said, you wouldn’t lose a size contest to anyone else in the house’

‘You reckon?’, Josh asked.

‘Yeah definitely. Luke can’t be as big as you, nor can Tom or Charlie’, I said.

‘I’ve seen Tom’s cock’, Josh laughed, ‘he’s tiny!’

I laughed, ‘no way, when? How small are we talking?’

‘It was when we did the naked calendar shoot for the sports union. I was there with tennis but he was going first with thWe all had to strip off obviously and there was Tom, covering his junk from the start. When he had to move his hands so that he could put them on his head for that shot where he was covered by the head of the guy in front of him, I took a look, you know, just out of interest. It was literally like 2.5 inches’

I snorted, ‘perhaps he’s a massive grower?’, I asked.

‘Doubt it’, Josh said chuckling. ‘I’d give him 5 inches hard at the very most’. We both laughed.

‘What about Tom, does he shave his pubes?’ I asked.

‘Nope’, said Josh, ‘he could use the help though!’

‘What about Luke and Charlie?’ I asked.

‘I‘ve never seen them to know’, Josh said. ‘Charlie seems like the type who might, you know, gym boy’.

‘Yeah, and Luke might too you know, being a swimmer’

‘True’, Josh said.

By now we were both back on the way down to soft. I looked at my phone. It was only 8:50pm. It was dark outside but I was enjoying our evening too much to think about going to bed.

‘Hey Sam, I want my revenge for that last forfeit’, Josh said.

‘Careful Josh, you don’t want to lose out again’

‘How about this?’, Josh said, ‘a wrestling contest. Best of three, the loser is the one who is pinned for 5 seconds’.

‘Isn’t that a bit gay mate? Two lads wrestling naked together?’

‘Of course not, or are you scared you’ll lose?’, Josh teased.

‘Nope, not at all’

‘Ok, and here’s the forfeit, the loser has to get on all fours and take a spanking from the winner, 10 spanks on each buttock’

‘Ok, what the hell’ I said, expecting to win. Being slightly bigger than Josh, I thought there was a good chance I’d win.

‘Let’s clear a space here’, Josh said, lifting the coffee table out of the way. I pushed the sofas back and we had a ring, around 4x4 metres.

‘Ok, some ground rules’, said Josh, ‘no hair pulling, no going for the face, and no attacking below the belt. Got it?’

‘Got it’, I affirmed.

We squared up in the middle of the ring, ready to wrestle.

I made the first move, lunging for Josh’s legs. He didn’t go down, and we were caught with me holding his thighs, on my knees, him grappling my back, bent over me. Eventually we fell onto the carpet and I scrambled to pin Josh. He was too quick and had his feet pushing my shoulders. I managed to spin Josh to come at him from the side but he was too quick and we ended up with me on the floor, and Josh on top of me, head to toe, almost as if we were about to 69. Josh managed to kneel on my shoulders and suddenly I was pinned, with a full view of Josh’s arse, with his cock and balls dangling between his legs. I then realised he was once again getting hard. And straight after that, realised I was getting a semi too. Josh counted us down and I lost the first round.

We stood back up and faced off. I was desperately trying not to get a full boner, but failing. As we locked together again, I was almost at 50% hard. Josh eq ent far behind.

We fell to the floor again and Josh was on top of me, scrambling up my body, trying to pin my shoulders with his forearms. I writhed, and our bodies rubbed together, lean muscle on lean muscle, warm skin on warm skin, sweat on sweat and six pack on six pack. Our faces were inches apart, and Josh was lying fully on me, pinning me. I realised suddenly that our crotches were also pressed together, and his now fully hard penis was pressing up against my abs, and mine against his, our balls touching. Was this the most homoerotic moment of my life? Why was I hard? Why was Josh hard?

Surely I could lose? But Josh counted down as I bucked my hips. He wouldn’t be budged and he declared victory.

‘Loser!’ he cried, kneeling up, straddling me.

‘Bet you wished you’d set a better forfeit now’, I said.

Josh climbed off me and stood panting, seemingly unfazed by the fact he had an erection.

‘Get on your hands and knees loser’, he instructed.

I did as I was told, climbed onto all fours, presented my bare butt to Josh with my still hard cock and balls hanging between my legs, and waited for my humiliating spanking.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Wait wasn't it the best three out of five they didn't go three rounds. They only went two rounds, how could he claim victory already