Massage advice

Amos778

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I have been going to a licensed massage therapist for over eight years and have always had the most positive experience. I almost always book for two hours and tip at least 30% since he always works my glutes and thighs (especially the rectus femoris, pectineus, and perineal). I usually get a boner during this part of the masssge, and he has always just worked around my hard-on. It was about 2years ago that he asked me if I was allergic to any lotions, which I thought was odd but didn’t think much about. Well, as he was working my inner thighs, I got a boner as usual, but this time, he gave me the most incredible hand job until I blew my load. Now, every time I get a massaged, the happy ending is always included. My question is, how do I know if I can touch him? He is always fully clothed, but he uses his body most erotically. He makes sure to rub his groin along my body. How should I proceed? I want more.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing about him massaging you is he is being paid to do a service to you.. 99 percent out of a hundred he is just jerking you off to satisfy your hard on..

If word got out he got paid to jerk you off he could be in trouble .. as getting paid for anything sexual is against the law in a lot of areas ..

I’d be wondering if you’re the only one that does this too and if so maybe get him to go out or even go your place or his and do more ..

I did massaging for nearly 5 years and I had guys that wanted to be jerked off because they got hard .. I’d tell them come when I’m not open and I’ll do it ..
I did do it few times but got a few guys repeatedly coming back every other day for it ..

As for being allergic to any lotions or oils.. it can happen .. one guy I use a vanilla oil on his back and it broke his back out bad.. so we knew then to stay away from the type of oil that was in it ..
( don’t ask me what oil it was .. that was years ago)

But the guys that wanted after hour massages they turned out into wanting more like — one guy — he been married for 6 years and his wife quit having sex with him about a year prior .. so it went from massaging to jerking to sucking him to him fucking me..

He’d never give me money in my hands when done .. but I’d look in the drawer in my night stand. Or when I would go to restroom and see he stuck money in medicine cabinet

So when it comes to money and sex .. it’s hard to keep the two apart to satisfy a client

Amos778

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thank you so much for taking the time and writing your comments. So you think he’s just satisfying my hard-on and nothing else? Would you advise against touching him? I think he wants more because he really leans his groin into my body, way more than other male therapist that I’ve had at hotels during travel.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cup your hands and put them as close to the edge of the table as possible. You want to make it easy for his crotch to “accidentally” brush up against you. He may even place his junk in your hand. In that case, give him a light squeeze and it’s game on.

On the other hand, if he doesn’t brush up against you, he probably doesn’t want you to touch him.

Vman123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I have been going to a licensed massage therapist for over eight years and have always had the most positive experience. I almost always book for two hours and tip at least 30% since he always works my glutes and thighs (especially the rectus femoris, pectineus, and perineal). I usually get a boner during this part of the masssge, and he has always just worked around my hard-on. It was about 2years ago that he asked me if I was allergic to any lotions, which I thought was odd but didn’t think much about. Well, as he was working my inner thighs, I got a boner as usual, but this time, he gave me the most incredible hand job until I blew my load. Now, every time I get a massaged, the happy ending is always included. My question is, how do I know if I can touch him? He is always fully clothed, but he uses his body most erotically. He makes sure to rub his groin along my body. How should I proceed? I want more.
I have the same issue. My regular masseur that I book (always 90min massage) his the only one that pulls my underwear down almost 90% revealing my ass. When he massages my glutes I move them slowly in a motion and he goes with it. I know he probably can’t go further but when he massages in closer to my thighs I lift up as subtle as possible hoping the his hands brush my cock. I discreetly asked him to add me on my socials but he said he couldn’t. Not sure what signals I’m getting, but fuck, when he massaged my chest I slightly moaned as he rubbed past my nipples