Photos & Videos Zane Phillips

Zjamesm

Loved Member
Media
I've always wanted Zachary Quinto as Midnighter
Zachary Quinto is a good actor, so he can probably do it, but Midnighter is like a violent/brutal version of Batman, and I don't see Zachary can be physically Intimidating.

Luke Evans maybe? Or if younger, Jonathan Bailey might be interesting choice.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

Zjamesm

Loved Member
Media
You do remember the role that made him famous was a brutal serial killer that literally ripped people's heads off?
Lol, with telekinetic powers though, not with actual hand to hand combat. I can see him more like a Loki or Joker type character, using his brain or deception in defeating their enemies. But I also said that he is an amazing actor, so he can probably be good at it too.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol, with telekinetic powers though, not with actual hand to hand combat. I can see him more like a Loki or Joker type character, using his brain or deception in defeating their enemies. But I also said that he is an amazing actor, so he can probably be good at it too.
That's typically what prep and training is for. Jonathan Groff, the most classic theater babygirl guy to exist started hitting the gym and actually learned kung fu for his role and fight scenes in Matrix Resurrections

Reactions: Jeffer2580

Zjamesm

Loved Member
Media
That's typically what prep and training is for. Jonathan Groff, the most classic theater babygirl guy to exist started hitting the gym and actually learned kung fu for his role and fight scenes in Matrix Resurrections
Lol, I am just talking about first impressions based on current looks (and character they played before). If you are being chase by a killer with a knife and you have to pick between 2 alleys to run to, one alley has a guy that look like Zachary Quinto and the other one is a guy who look like Luke Evans, who will you run to? Lol.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol, I am just talking about first impressions based on current looks (and character they played before). If you are being chase by a killer with a knife and you have to pick between 2 alleys to run to, one alley has a guy that look like Zachary Quinto and the other one is a guy who look like Luke Evans, who will you run to? Lol.
You're just missing the point now. I just said... actors like Quinto can easily get training to look bigger/more imposing. That's pretty standard stuff. He can easily take the role of Midnighter with a year/some months of serious training

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, everything I've seen him in except So Notorious his character seemed about 10 seconds from snapping and killing someone. Great for Sylar and whatever murderer he's cast as on a given season of AHS, and right on target for Midnighter. Not so great for Mr. Spock.